Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
might i throw out a different option.... keep the car as is, sell it then buy a c99 putra or civic

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Juz thinking only. Not gonna swap car & engine lah~
Still got 2 car 1 house to take care. Hahahaha

Juz mod abit syok sendiril sudah ok. Hahahahah
im absolutely sure, you will end up spending more than the cost of a c99.. and that thing at the end of the day will be more powerful

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
im absolutely sure, you will end up spending more than the cost of a c99.. and that thing at the end of the day will be more powerful
Yup,I know in the end c99 will be more powerful. But I had put a lot of effort in this car is kinda sad if I sell it. Hahahaha

Starting the car drive like shxt.
And now the car start become way more better campare the 1st time I drive.
No more squeaking,
no rattle like gempa bumi while idling,
no queking sound while corner(potong spring)
Aircond sibeh sejuk(more faster cold then my jazz)

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I had a question.
If I buy this

the seller say is 1.8 inch. So the B pipe am I going to do follow the extractor size or can I opt to 2 inch at the B pipe sector?

for muffler I was consider something like

or

mid bullet still researching so juz step by step.
get the powerzone extractor. tried and true on a lot of cars. piping u can use 2" with proper high flow resonator (not those bullet kind crap). for mufflers, i would get big belly ones or bantal ones like in my profile photo there. it's more quieter than those canon type.

but keep in mind that exhaust mod usually doesnt give that much gain.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Engine swap susah lah~
Jb here say a shop got swap package la 4g15 to 4g91 half cut
Something like this

Engine 4G91 Complete ( Halfcut Set )
Engine Bay ( Color ikut Anda )
New Timing Belt
New Hose
Fan,Alternator,aircond Belt
Fully Service
Aircond Refill
Extractor
New Rempipe
Radiator Service
Free Dyno Run
Labour Charge
‼*Old Parts Trade In*
RM 5500 .00
If you're gonna pay that much to do all that - might as well trade in the car for a better car. 5500 is about the worth of the car already.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
If you're gonna pay that much to do all that - might as well trade in the car for a better car. 5500 is about the worth of the car already.
i spent that much for my 4g93 single cam swap before trade in old engine and dashboard. and i only get new timing belt, engine oil change and atf oil change. after done swap gearbox kong, sent for overhaul kena 1.2k. then still got issues, started to get white smoke. then send for top overhaul sumore. they found out the head was warped. hahaha. spent another 1.7k for that including new conrod bearings. bugger.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru

Juz saying,not gonna swap lah~except the engine went kaboom.hahahaha
After I had done alot to this car I not gonna juz sell it. Althought is not the fastest wira around but is better alot compare to the 1st time I dtove thius car

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
i spent that much for my 4g93 single cam swap before trade in old engine and dashboard. and i only get new timing belt, engine oil change and atf oil change. after done swap gearbox kong, sent for overhaul kena 1.2k. then still got issues, started to get white smoke. then send for top overhaul sumore. they found out the head was warped. hahaha. spent another 1.7k for that including new conrod bearings. bugger.
Wow,that is quite a lot if add up togather.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Wow,that is quite a lot if add up togather.
cons of doing swap when u lack experience and you're not familiar with the workshop. because of this, i had to learn about cars. i had zero knowledge about cars before i did my engine swap. hahaha. thanks to @Izso and @vr2turbo and the other gangs for helping me build up my knowledge.

you can read through my old thread here - http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?threads/need-advice-4g93-sohc-auto-semput.460300/

Reactions: KHNG940413

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
cons of doing swap when u lack experience and you're not familiar with the workshop. because of this, i had to learn about cars. i had zero knowledge about cars before i did my engine swap. hahaha. thanks to @Izso and @vr2turbo and the other gangs for helping me build up my knowledge.

you can read through my old thread here - http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?threads/need-advice-4g93-sohc-auto-semput.460300/
Just have to pay more to learn the hard way.......lol

• Haha
Reactions: sanekit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where i can design my own engine bay?. Custom made engine cover, colouring hose, cable etc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience