NA to Evo 4 turbo

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
nope, but i dont mind go penang..hahah

hard to say...grey area i suppose?

nope. awd stuff still in workshop. if i pasang, not going to sell dy.
If no potong and weld, should be legal right? If can, wan get a somewhat legal car. Heard jpj roadblock very like to inspect modified proton cars, especially with intercooler lol.

Ohhhh If and when you come penang, please tell me. I also wish to try your perdana evo.

I am after wira because i like the wira with front evo looks hehe. But yours seemed mighty hensem too.

Btw i saw your car for sale. Perdana AWD for rm18888. So i thought that price already include awd

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
If no potong and weld, should be legal right? If can, wan get a somewhat legal car. Heard jpj roadblock very like to inspect modified proton cars, especially with intercooler lol.

Ohhhh If and when you come penang, please tell me. I also wish to try your perdana evo.

I am after wira because i like the wira with front evo looks hehe. But yours seemed mighty hensem too.

Btw i saw your car for sale. Perdana AWD for rm18888. So i thought that price already include awd
highly doubt if anyone think this is heavily modded car..hahaha

passed roadblock + roadblock bersepadu no issue. i even keep copy geran in car, i've been stopped one time and they accuse i didnt endorse the engine.

include awd parts complete. saving potential buyer to spend more for inspection.

Reactions: Izso

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
highly doubt if anyone think this is heavily modded car..hahaha

passed roadblock + roadblock bersepadu no issue. i even keep copy geran in car, i've been stopped one time and they accuse i didnt endorse the engine.

include awd parts complete. saving potential buyer to spend more for inspection.
I think if the rims are painted black it will look more badass lol.
I was searching for a wira AWD, but they say jpj easily can check. Just need to bend down see the rear can know already. Then car will kena sita..damn scary wei.. Also wira's are quite famous for 4wd conversion hence why if the car looks modded jpj like to check. Yours is the first perdana i see.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I think if the rims are painted black it will look more badass lol.
I was searching for a wira AWD, but they say jpj easily can check. Just need to bend down see the rear can know already. Then car will kena sita..damn scary wei.. Also wira's are quite famous for 4wd conversion hence why if the car looks modded jpj like to check. Yours is the first perdana i see.
boss... 4wd, forget it, just forget it.

u want cheap 4wd, easiest wll be: CM/CK 4wd (there are original 4wd models) and subi wrx... there are other manual 4wd's but none are cheap

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
boss... 4wd, forget it, just forget it.

u want cheap 4wd, easiest wll be: CM/CK 4wd (there are original 4wd models) and subi wrx... there are other manual 4wd's but none are cheap
Problems with the 4wd conversion? Or because illegal?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Problems with the 4wd conversion? Or because illegal?
outright illegal.... there are ppl who have managed but as marcha1l has found.... its a very grey area. so gray the potential issues might not be worth it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The RCA track day, still the definitive choice for circuit enthusiasts, had a recent event last last Saturday. Seeing over 70 cars at each event with a blend of Malaysian and Singaporean junkies. For starters, It allows exchange of drool-worthy views of cars from both countries, and of course a friendly showdown in skills on the circuit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience