NBTD - I'm BORED

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I took all my cars to drive around the garden, just to let my arms and feet remember the sensation of throttle and steering .... LOL

Reactions: Izso

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RON 100 is RM2~ per liter. My fuel tank is 3/4. FML.
My VR did 16km in 6 weeks, tanks also 2/3 full. Pump also not much.....lol
I managed to empty my Evo tank once like 2-3 weeks ago then fill up just half, now left about 1/3.

My Mark X yet to fill up, still got like 40% tank left coz capacity is 70L.

My Swift was like just 10ltrs left when MCO started, finished once the fill up another 10ltrs, finished and fill up half tank, now left like 1/3.

I took all my cars to drive around the garden, just to let my arms and feet remember the sensation of throttle and steering .... LOL
I drove all my cars around Setia Alam for about 15 mins each. I do this in rotation for the 3 so each car is driven once every 3 days. Good that here got big main roads so can stretch their legs a bit.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
I managed to empty my Evo tank once like 2-3 weeks ago then fill up just half, now left about 1/3.

My Mark X yet to fill up, still got like 40% tank left coz capacity is 70L.

My Swift was like just 10ltrs left when MCO started, finished once the fill up another 10ltrs, finished and fill up half tank, now left like 1/3.

I drove all my cars around Setia Alam for about 15 mins each. I do this in rotation for the 3 so each car is driven once every 3 days. Good that here got big main roads so can stretch their legs a bit.
I drove out from my area, through small hill up and down to get the car to working temperature. Feels good :)

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
A bit only?
I stretch mt waja legs everyday.
Brings back memory when i was young and dangerous...hahahah.

Finally got a well deserved rest tomorrow for my car and myself as company decided to deploy worker on rotation basis.
Last week was so tiring and stressful to a point where i sat at a staircase staring down the hallway for 15min...all the while my mind is blank.

I had to stretch my waja legs to keep myself sane.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
A bit only?

Finally got a well deserved rest tomorrow for my car and myself as company decided to deploy worker on rotation basis.
Last week was so tiring and stressful to a point where i sat at a staircase staring down the hallway for 15min...all the while my mind is blank.

What do you do if you don't mind me asking.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
A bit only?

Ya I don't drive like crazy, old guy already la. Only touch 160-190 depending on which car I drive. Only 1 or 2 speed runs each time plus some short bursts after reaching operating temps.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Ya I don't drive like crazy, old guy already la. Only touch 160-190 depending on which car I drive. Only 1 or 2 speed runs each time plus some short bursts after reaching operating temps.
160-190 is ok speed, but corner at Bunta speed ...........

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wah...your speed is at least 20kmh faster than me can say u belong to 'old' category?
U qualify for Veteran Speed Club with such speed.

I have a valid reason to go fast as my right driveshaft is worn out and will vibrate between 90-110 and for sure my option is to go above 110...hahahah.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
160-190 is ok speed, but corner at Bunta speed ...........
Here got no roads to corner much, mostly straights.

Wah...your speed is at least 20kmh faster than me can say u belong to 'old' category?
U qualify for Veteran Speed Club with such speed.

I have a valid reason to go fast as my right driveshaft is worn out and will vibrate between 90-110 and for sure my option is to go above 110...hahahah.
Coz the main roads here are big 3 lanes plus quite empty, so easy to reach speeds. The Evo actually can easily reach way over 200 here if I want to.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Here got no roads to corner much, mostly straights.

Coz the main roads here are big 3 lanes plus quite empty, so easy to reach speeds. The Evo actually can easily reach way over 200 here if I want to.
Come to think off it, my beemer has not break 120 km/h even since lock down ... need to find some place to full throttle it without getting caught.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car satria 4g15.

I recently bought

1. Jasma camshaft
2. Works Adj. Cam
3. 4-2-1 extractor
4. Open pod - going to custom the piping to make it really near to the front bumper.

Going to upgrade my piping + cat s flow to minimum of 1.8-2.0 inch (still unsure because maybe going to install emanage blue in the near future).

So my plan now is to Install everything + stock ecu.

My main question is, am i going to lose low end or top end with this setting?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience