Tom

TIMETOATTACK

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
Last time kena few times battery dead, and when alone with one car cannot do anything. So now, got battery charger, power bank starter, jumper cables.......lol
have you tried pushing yourself? It's not easy but very possible if you plan the route ahead, although you only get 1 chance and a half before your own body goes flat. I have done it with my E30 before

I wont call it 'not easy', a large sedan will be 'almost impossible' even on flat ground.
Not easy sounds like having a high chance of success....hihihi.

Alone...the usual mistake which led to the driver exhausted but still unable to start the car is shortening the push distance when the mental effect of 'i am getting tired' kicks in and he jumped in thinking enough speed is gathered.

Anyway i tried pushing a W124 alone when it broke down....i cant. Called a backup and the backup face was like having the worst sembelit ever. 'terkeluar buasir aku' is the sentence he used to describe the experience.

On another note...i have calculated and i have travelled abt 80km during this MCO.
Most of it in my car.

Reactions: Tom

interesting, never thought ionizers would do that, but since you mentioned fake chrome and fake gold maybe thats why
It's those plastic chrome plating and all that. Technically not "fake" haha

If parked in my house then cannot, because car parked at the side, and need to be steered to come out. Already very difficult for two person, one will be quite impossible. VR also pretty heavy and steering is too without power steering.
However did once at Petrol station. Went to refill, suddenly battery dead. Lucky got slightly slope. Turn key on, push , then jump in, engage 3rd and let go clutch.....lol

Tom

TIMETOATTACK

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
I wont call it 'not easy', a large sedan will be 'almost impossible' even on flat ground.
Not easy sounds like having a high chance of success....hihihi.

Alone...the usual mistake which led to the driver exhausted but still unable to start the car is shortening the push distance when the mental effect of 'i am getting tired' kicks in and he jumped in thinking enough speed is gathered.

Anyway i tried pushing a W124 alone when it broke down....i cant. Called a backup and the backup face was like having the worst sembelit ever. 'terkeluar buasir aku' is the sentence he used to describe the experience.

On another note...i have calculated and i have travelled abt 80km during this MCO.
Most of it in my car.
yeah, it really depends if you had lunch and one needs to weigh well over 70 / 80kgs for this to work as well.
W124 would be pretty heavy, I can't imagine pushing that

parakey

parakey

Apr 30, 2012
If parked in my house then cannot, because car parked at the side, and need to be steered to come out. Already very difficult for two person, one will be quite impossible. VR also pretty heavy and steering is too without power steering.
However did once at Petrol station. Went to refill, suddenly battery dead. Lucky got slightly slope. Turn key on, push , then jump in, engage 3rd and let go clutch.....lol
Then car failed to start but rolled out into the middle of the road :laugh:

Reactions: Tom

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Today just sent my battery to charge at workshop.. haih...

hi,i'm plnning to mivec my 4g93p,ecu 2468.

u guys out there done this modification b4,pls give ur opinion,and advise.

the pro and cons??