NBTD - I'm BORED

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
my MYVI is at my company and i did not bring it back home. i dont think the car battery will survive after 16th April (melaka additional 1 day due to public holiday)
WHat others components of the car that i should take not of after 5/6 weeks of not starting the car

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
my MYVI is at my company and i did not bring it back home. i dont think the car battery will survive after 16th April (melaka additional 1 day due to public holiday)
WHat others components of the car that i should take not of after 5/6 weeks of not starting the car
Shold be ok.
i doubt the tire will have flatspot unless yours already very2 old tire and severely under inflated.

If your battery is below 2 yo then dont change it yet. If it could not be started then jump start first. Drive around preferebly cruising for 20-30 min then only see if the battery can still keep charge.
Melaka got plenty of straights u can cruise around.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
so what are you up to now that the situation's changed to home instead?
I have my detailing tools, my laptops, and a whole lot of house cleaning. Besides Mon-Fri I still work mah.

You?

Probably look for missing rims and break-ins and water leaks.

Reactions: gunnerzz

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
later got arrested for defying MCO.
I cant wait for news update with title 'Takut sport rim hilang lalu ingkar MCO, seorang lelaki ditahan polis'.
Press F to Salute for a dedicated car guy.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Probably look for missing rims and break-ins and water leaks.
it's in factory parking lot. gated.
Shold be ok.
i doubt the tire will have flatspot unless yours already very2 old tire and severely under inflated.

If your battery is below 2 yo then dont change it yet. If it could not be started then jump start first. Drive around preferebly cruising for 20-30 min then only see if the battery can still keep charge.
Melaka got plenty of straights u can cruise around.
it's about 20 mths old battery. straights only road i can think is towards machap

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
later got arrested for defying MCO.
I cant wait for news update with title 'Takut sport rim hilang lalu ingkar MCO, seorang lelaki ditahan polis'.
hhh. rim standard ikon only.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
it's in factory parking lot. gated.

it's about 20 mths old battery. straights only road i can think is towards machap
Lebuh SPA frm Utem to Sg Udang Prison then U turn.There are traffic lights but enough straights and can reach top speed at some of the straight.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I have my detailing tools, my laptops, and a whole lot of house cleaning. Besides Mon-Fri I still work mah. You?
been doing a lot of cleaning recently and has since moved on to spring clean the webserver and then website.
Enjoying the nostalgia, especially when browsing the Features section from 2004. Just realised had to manually edit many of the posts as they are in html and this forum requires
Code:
[parsehtml][/parsehtml]
to make them work.

Anyway, It's a shame the older stuff from 2000 did not survive the times. There had been many hacking attempts in the early internet days, data were lost, also a plenty of server downtimes, insufficient server resources etc.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
been doing a lot of cleaning recently and has since moved on to spring clean the webserver and then website.
Enjoying the nostalgia, especially when browsing the Features section from 2004. Just realised had to manually edit many of the posts as they are in html and this forum requires to make them work.

Anyway, It's a shame the older stuff from 2000 did not survive the times. There had been many hacking attempts in the early internet days, data were lost, also a plenty of server downtimes, insufficient server resources etc.
hacking attempts is the norm for sites that are happening and ZTH was seriously happening back then!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai fellow ZTH,

Im using FN2r. Recently ive changed my air filter to simota air filter. Then the check engine appears. Ive dismantled the battery and hoping the ECU can adjust to the new air fuel ratio. At first it was ok. Then the check engine appears back. I havent tried changing to the OEM air filter yet.

My question is the ECU cant adjust to the new breath ? Do i have to use Hondata or equivalent?

Thanks,
Newby in I-vtec

---------- Post added at 04:40...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience