Car owner’s MCO keep clean guide by Proton

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
If you haven’t already seen enough of these how-to help cards for personal hygiene amid the pandemic, here’s one for cars interestingly, sent to us by the good guys at Proton, a Public Service Announcement for all Malaysians.

PSA aside, I have to say, it takes quite an effort these days, to do the essential errand runs, having to practice our own preventive measures with the sanitizers, face mask, even gloves not mentioning the need to remember and taking steps to avoid contact with outside surfaces, washing hands etc.

How particular are you? and how many KMs have you done in your car in the last 4 weeks? 50?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
choose wet wipes properly. Some will cause color fade in plastics and leathers.

Also ionizers are not the same as air purifiers. Some ionizers will ruin plastic colour layers.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
choose wet wipes properly. Some will cause color fade in plastics and leathers. Also ionizers are not the same as air purifiers. Some ionizers will ruin plastic colour layers.
the white lime-like build up?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
the white lime-like build up?
That one I don't know - but my friends Alphard the fake chrome trim and fake gold trim all started to peel and fade. He only realized it stopped when his ionizer stopped working.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
That one I don't know - but my friends Alphard the fake chrome trim and fake gold trim all started to peel and fade. He only realized it stopped when his ionizer stopped working.
How bout those ozone generator used to eliminate odor?
I watch in YT some people used it for extremely foul smelling car.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
interesting, never thought ionizers would do that, but since you mentioned fake chrome and fake gold maybe thats why

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello fellow petrol heads
please help a brother out

i have a blitz e-sbc boost controller
It's so old you can't even find any references to it online
it's one of those old school knob units that doesn't have a display on it
like those old Apexi AFCs.

Anyone knows where i can get it installed in my car?
I can't find any manuals or diagrams online
so i can't DIY

Anyone has one or anyone knows a mechanic who can help me out?

cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience