Starting a new journey. Tough decision.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
EG or EK... everyday sleep worried. park worried. the only time not worried is driving it.. lol.
CR-Z if you drop a K20 inside.. FUIYOH. Jazz er.. nope.

I don't know man. I don't want to worry. My friend got EK4 donkey years ago, wake up Recaro from EK9 gone. Not too long later, wheels gone... he everyday worried don't know when the car gone.

Between the EG, EK or DC5.. I'll take the EG.

Does it have to be Honda? Can I interest you in a Lotus Elise instead? Someone selling a Mk1 for RM75k @ Mudah. Since you have a sensible EuroR... why not just go bonkers.
Owners should be more worried when driving hot cars as people can still hijack.
Remember the guy whom got his thumb cut off by car thief as his car uses aftermarket thumb print sec sys?

That kinda kills off finger print based alarm system in My.

BTW, the worst question a friend can ask owner of a precious ride while chatting during TT session is 'mana kereta/moto kau, tak nampak pun?'.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Remember the guy whom got his thumb cut off by car thief as his car uses aftermarket thumb print sec sys?

BTW, the worst question a friend can ask owner of a precious ride while chatting during TT session is 'mana kereta/moto kau, tak nampak pun?'.
why is that the worst question?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
why is that the worst question?
cause the car gone.

my friend park right next to the table we drinking at in the mamak.

Reactions: gunnerzz

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Use Clifford Blackjax. Anti-hijack.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just like what bro ixeo replied.

Even if its still there, u will feel uneasy towards the rest of the TT session and kept on looking over to make sure yr ride is there.
Don't lah, now many scare come for tt......hahhahhahaha

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I have a thread before about my cl7 long long time ago. Posted my dyno sheet with open pod intake, mid till end stainless exhaust and k100, i think around 210+.
0-100 slow lah - best 7sec+
Maybe i should just mod my cl7...haha...felt really not appreciating my cl7 sometime...
I still remember a vid on YT, very old video. Its in Japan where race drivers go against each other in 3 Type-R in the same generation...the Accord, Civic, and Integra. I can only recalled it was Civic EK generation.
That Accord is as fast as the other 2.

Which led me to think having a civic or integra as yr fun car might not turn out to be that fun.

What car i can suggest?
I dunno, i only hav experience with sane, everyday, normal people car.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I dunno, i only hav experience with sane, everyday, normal people car.
These days, sane, everyday, normal people car is quite insane.

Case study: Volvo S60 T8 Twin Engine, 0-100km/h in 4.4s
Comparison: Audi R8 V8 4.2L 0-100km/h in 4.6s

In other words, the Volvo, with wife and baby in tow, will smoke you in your fancy Audi R8 sports car.

AND, the Volvo will handle better in the hands of an average joe driver, due to AWD, it'll run wide in corners and won't risk spinning out or oversteering (where average joe's can't recover).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody have try LSD aftermarket from Matspeed or Powerzone?
How about the performance?
Can share the experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience