Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
What about respray? 150 for a new hood is really cheap. Are you sure you are getting a new metal hood?
This is a 2nd hand one. Not new one. I told my friend to source me a black one. Paint I will wait until I got my bonus only paint. Hahahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

Had swap out the old mivec hood with a stock hood & wira se bumper with mivec lip. Hahahahaaha

Still need to adjust the bonet lock then only install the grill. Leceh need to open the grill again and adjust.

Fog light I might get in later. Led light I think.

Attachments

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
After driving few month and the conclusion is.....

I think I really want a manual....Hahahahahaha!!!!
May be is because after working half year at my new job everyday I drove a Manual Nissan Frontier at work and I really get used to manual. Is more driver engaging to me and not easy to get distracted by other thing. Hahahahahaha

Reactions: vr2turbo

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang

May be is because after working half year at my new job everyday I drove a Manual Nissan Frontier at work and I really get used to manual. Is more driver engaging to me and not easy to get distracted by other thing. Hahahahahaha
Ahh the poison is in you. Hahaha...

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ

jual wira, beli satria/putra... or a cps neo also okish

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Save some money. Later swap the wira for something else. I mean swap car. Not swap engine
I don't consider to swap the car because my working environment is really rough. Is a waste if I buy something nice and drive it into a construction site if you know what I mean. Hahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

CVC Capital Partners Ltd. has just requested the services of Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to help explore the possibibilty of selling their stake in Formula One in an initial public offering (IPO).

<!--more--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience