How long does pdrm speedtrap process into portal?

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
Dear Z2H forum netizens, as mentioned in the title above I kena tembak by PDRM that hide under those flyover at Putrajaya route inbound to KLIA.

Sheet. I think lah since I saw the Polis like doing QS like that taking that damn cash cannon while I'm sprinting to work, as usual.

I kena at 12th of November, since then keep on checking SSO or MyEG also no record. I want that 150 discount la walao....

No need to pay! Lol. You only need to pay if got AES summon coz it will block you from renewing road tax.

leinnz

Sep 28, 2005
1 mth for me 10 yrs ago

Within 1 week for me abt 5 years ago.
Was surprised when receiving 'Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda' letter in the mailbox but laugh when seeing the content...should have gone faster...hahahah

I got caught at Ledang which is a compulsory spot for speed trap.

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
No need to pay! Lol. You only need to pay if got AES summon coz it will block you from renewing road tax.
Well well I am about to sell of my car, and it's my dad car so I wouldn't want to get my eardrum broken lah hahahahahaha

Reactions: alcyon

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
Within 1 week for me abt 5 years ago.
Was surprised when receiving 'Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda' letter in the mailbox but laugh when seeing the content...should have gone faster...hahahah

I got caught at Ledang which is a compulsory spot for speed trap.
That letter is kinda funny LOL like wanted to give you datukship titlte. HAHAHAHA.

I kena at 12th. Now already 18 i check the sso masih kosong je.....

That letter is kinda funny LOL like wanted to give you datukship titlte. HAHAHAHA.

I kena at 12th. Now already 18 i check the sso masih kosong je.....
how you check on MYEG? Is the car registered with your IC? If not you won't be able get the data I think. When checking MYEG and checking saman you need to put in the IC of the owner of the car and number plate.

Depends how fast you were going. If you were going very fast then wait longer because the camera still calculating your speed.

Dear Z2H forum netizens, as mentioned in the title above I kena tembak by PDRM that hide under those flyover at Putrajaya route inbound to KLIA.

Sheet. I think lah since I saw the Polis like doing QS like that taking that damn cash cannon while I'm sprinting to work, as usual.

I kena at 12th of November, since then keep on checking SSO or MyEG also no record. I want that 150 discount la walao....
What speed? If slightly over, maybe within speed allowance?

For police summonses, you need to see the efficiency of the police and whether they are having a special deal or not. Sometimes +-5% of the speed limit they'll forgo it. Just don't speed la next time.

Ceejay3196

Sep 27, 2019
how you check on MYEG? Is the car registered with your IC? If not you won't be able get the data I think. When checking MYEG and checking saman you need to put in the IC of the owner of the car and number plate.
I tried both my IC and my dad's IC. the car belong to my dad. Nothing come out also.

guys i found this page on editing eprom programs for 4g61, thought it may be worth trying , if it works then worth the risk kekekeke or else ECU BURN :D

http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut