DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
have asked Mr Lee regarding complete 1jz auto conversion
2017 - RM16k
2018 - RM18k
2019 - RM21k....

cant afford to convert la like this.....if manual tranny add another 6-7k.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ah, Puchong/OKR Lee, his work is legendary. Good stuff. But there are other guys you can go to as well. Pls let me know if you interested. But the main cost is usually the engine. Source the engine and GB yourself, buy the mounts yourself and I'll bring you to my mech who has done several conversions. Might be slightly cheaper assuming you don't go nuts with the mods. Oh and I highly recommend a Links Extreme ECU or something. Don't use piggybacks and complicated setups.

But since yours is a e46, work out that rear chassis crack issue first.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Ah, Puchong/OKR Lee, his work is legendary. Good stuff. But there are other guys you can go to as well. Pls let me know if you interested. But the main cost is usually the engine. Source the engine and GB yourself, buy the mounts yourself and I'll bring you to my mech who has done several conversions. Might be slightly cheaper assuming you don't go nuts with the mods. Oh and I highly recommend a Links Extreme ECU or something. Don't use piggybacks and complicated setups.

But since yours is a e46, work out that rear chassis crack issue first.
Never had an issue with rear chassis crack ? What are the symptoms ?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just immediately asked my tuner to check below as i am performing FICD and radiator mod, no cracks and everything is tight as virgin.
If not doing track or driving roughly in plantations, I dont think yours will crack that easily. Btw, no need check. If cracked, you can hear it

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
Of course those R32, s2000, A86 are not Evos, Evos are boring *yawn* cars, Ironically I happen to Own an Evo8MR running on Tomei turbo+ link ECU. So believe me i am more than qualify to comment on Evos. and I know RM per HP cost. :biggrin:
I own 3 out of the 4 cars u mentioned..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault, a brand that was once known for its commercial vehicles like the Kangoo has been making significant strides in Malaysia. Over the past two years or so TC Euro, the distributor of everything Renault in Malaysia, has introduced a number of worthy cars like the Clio 1.6, Espace, Koleos, and the Laguna Coupe. But that's for ordinary people, leading ordinary lives and want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience