Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
With regards to Wira, my 2 sen is to check the chassis/body. The other parts can be easily replaced.

If car was recently resprayed, please check the roof, rear fenders, doors & boot for patched up jobs. Pay particular attention to the roof. If you find putty there, walk away. On second thought, dont walk. Run instead

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Open the boot and check the spare wheel area for rust. If there is a lot of water be careful as it will need a lot of rubber to be replaced or that it could be caused by a severe accident. Check that all lights is not an aquarium - if there is water in the tail lights or front, check that nothing is shorted or rust and crusty wiring.
If raining season, good to spot for leaked. If really want the car, ask owner park outside for rain exposure.
Feel the car carpet, raise up all car mats check bottom got water vapor/spot, car smell ?. Dash board position, doors...
Like sifus mention...rust and accident dents, chassis condition. Need good eyes and experience.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
1.5 4g15 VDO Auto 2007 i think is a C97 body. Not aeroback

15inch rim, Nissan 2pot brake, adjustable (will swap out), exhaust is stock. I think the owner had change the rear to s flow.
Sounds like a de-mod car.
Check thoroughly or organize a TT session by inviting ZTH members to view the car.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I believe he's in Johor. You're the nearest ZTH member.
Eh..nobody from JB?

You guys all got snail bolted to the engine....a trip to JB is good to clean the carbon build up from travelling in the city. My EX5 will take years to reach JB...hahahah

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Eh..nobody from JB?

You guys all got snail bolted to the engine....a trip to JB is good to clean the carbon build up from travelling in the city. My EX5 will take years to reach JB...hahahah
Sec while I open my bonnet. Nope. No snail in there.

Snail is VR2turbo and 6UE5T

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
With regards to Wira, my 2 sen is to check the chassis/body. The other parts can be easily replaced.

If car was recently resprayed, please check the roof, rear fenders, doors & boot for patched up jobs. Pay particular attention to the roof. If you find putty there, walk away. On second thought, dont walk. Run instead
The paint is still in decent shape. Juz the rear boot have some little crack the

This is the picture I took when I go and take a look. Is in quite decent shape...... I guess?
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-15 at 6.52.59 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-08-15 at 6.53.00 PM (1).jpeg

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
If raining season, good to spot for leaked. If really want the car, ask owner park outside for rain exposure.
Feel the car carpet, raise up all car mats check bottom got water vapor/spot, car smell ?. Dash board position, doors...
Like sifus mention...rust and accident dents, chassis condition. Need good eyes and experience.
Will look deeply on this sunday. Since I got a lot of time and patient:biggrin:
hahahahahahaha

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
The paint is still in decent shape. Juz the rear boot have some little crack the

This is the picture I took when I go and take a look. Is in quite decent shape...... I guess? View attachment 575819 View attachment 575820
Thats a Nissan brake servo there but i fotgot which model. A friend got the same servo in his saga which is paired with Evo front caliper. PCD is now 114.

I can see the PCV hose is missing from the valve cover to the intake pipe.

Open pod filter with no heat shield is s**t to drive when the weather is hot or stuck in jam.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Thats a Nissan brake servo there but i fotgot which model. A friend got the same servo in his saga which is paired with Evo front caliper. PCD is now 114.

I can see the PCV hose is missing from the valve cover to the intake pipe.

Open pod filter with no heat shield is s**t to drive when the weather is hot or stuck in jam.

The open pod I will also swap out for the Original air box. The pvc hose is at which area? Sorry I not sure where is the pvc hose missing?:adore:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are 3 types of LSD....

- 1 way
- 1.5 way
- 2 way

Currently Im using 1 way LSD only, launching the car from stand still is perfect. No more wheel spin no matter how much I floor the pedal. But 2nd gears tends to wheel spin a little (too much tork on a 2.2 engine). Overall cornering is superb can feel the grip of the tyres very well. While sliding the car, counter steering seems more responsive and easier to correct the slide.

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience