Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Anyone sometimes drop by their office at night....late at night?

Its fun and calming right.....right until something 'says hello'. Sometimes i drop by to make sure my guys are guarding the premise instead of guarding their sleeping port only. Last night i drop by to put up Malaysia flag at about 2300hrs. I really wanted to install flags at the first floor roof slab so i went up there with one of my guard. All went well until we finished and i decided to go at my cubicle to get more flags.

When i go into the dark office i switch on the lights( only at my cubicle row) and jog to my place, pick up the flag and start jogging back to leave the office. As i was passing the rows of senior staff rooms one of the door which is not closed tightly decided to closed itself....in a very announcing way. I stopped and turn my head....dont tell me my guys got new place to lepak and sleep....so i peek through the glass opening and saw nothing thus i proceed to leave the office. Why i was so brave is coz i die2 tot the guy whom assist to install flags is still at the 1st floor lobby.

As i was leaving the office and switching the lights off, i notice the guy had left me alone....damn, i'm left behind enemy lines...again. Switch off the lights and did a faster jog downstair...lucky the famous lady with long hair wearing red cheong sam (the famous ghost at our office )does not make a cameo appearence.

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hmmm can’t believe I found this thread..
well here’s my experience from a while ago during the hungry ghost festival.. midnight just came back from drive, didn’t realise that it was the hungry ghost month so I thought speeding would be a good idea.. closing in my neighbourhood and I had to pass by the Chinese graveyard (my house just opposite).. few meters after I pass by will be a traffic light so coincidentally it was red so I wait la don’t want to become a rempit.. me being the arrogant guy with a 20 year old shitbox thought I’d launch the car laa.. all set up and revving like no ones business and long behold someone out of nowhere comes to the driver side and bangs on the window saying “oi people trying to sleep la” in Hokkien.. I apologised and drove slowly la.. what made me realise that it wasn’t a person was the fact that he just disappeared within seconds.. goes back home only to realise my folks shouting at me for coming back late because of the hungry ghost season

Reactions: vr2turbo

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Hmmm can’t believe I found this thread..
well here’s my experience from a while ago during the hungry ghost festival.. midnight just came back from drive, didn’t realise that it was the hungry ghost month so I thought speeding would be a good idea.. closing in my neighbourhood and I had to pass by the Chinese graveyard (my house just opposite).. few meters after I pass by will be a traffic light so coincidentally it was red so I wait la don’t want to become a rempit.. me being the arrogant guy with a 20 year old shitbox thought I’d launch the car laa.. all set up and revving like no ones business and long behold someone out of nowhere comes to the driver side and bangs on the window saying “oi people trying to sleep la” in Hokkien.. I apologised and drove slowly la.. what made me realise that it wasn’t a person was the fact that he just disappeared within seconds.. goes back home only to realise my folks shouting at me for coming back late because of the hungry ghost season
ahh..you wake "them" up too early lah, hahaha
i scare to drive through mount erskine if is way too late at night. one straight road but both side is graveyard

Reactions: Ranjanmax

Ranjanmax

Known Member
Dec 8, 2017
ahh..you wake "them" up too early lah, hahaha
i scare to drive through mount erskine if is way too late at night. one straight road but both side is graveyard
Even if it’s daylight also I no balls to drive through mount erskine hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu,
my dad just get a evo 3 semi lsd gearbox..
but as we knw for cornering full lock lsd should be better right?
so can we lock from semi lsd to full lock lsd ah?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience