Will Izso buy a good car???

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
my wife also complains my forester clutch being heavy....while in fact its just stock standard oem exedy clutch....

i knew myvi clutch are featherweight... even more surprised that big ass hilux also have featherweight clutch paddle feel...
Ah...so its no surprise that my company Hiace got friendly clutch pedal. Almost to the point u cant feel the engagement point....can call it air pedal or feather pedal.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But AYC is a big factor that makes this car so special. I've never driven anything else that handles so sharp as the turn-in is so responsive and I'm still just driving nowhere near the limit yet. So for me I wouldn't get an Evo without the AYC.

One thing though, the oil change interval is shorter than normal cars coz should not go over 7500km.
For me, turbo engine should change oil shorter interval. My VR used to change at 10k km the oil very dark, now the internal also very dark.......lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Yup, later on I did mine at 5k km, now doing less mileage change every 6 months.....lol

HDEO with short interval cleans engine

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Even before using HDEO already doing 5k km OCI with FS oil.....
Often boosting or more normal driving? Coz I read for Evo cannot exceed 7.5k km so I'm assuming if driven mostly casually then can reach 7.5k km but if often boosting then better change at 5k km.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Got an Altezza 6sp manual on sale now in the Altezza FB club, asking rm48k. Looks well maintained.

Got a nice yellow Evo 7 facelifted exterior and interior to Evo 9 asking 75k nego, but far in Johor.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Got an Altezza 6sp manual on sale now in the Altezza FB club, asking rm48k. Looks well maintained.

Got a nice yellow Evo 7 facelifted exterior and interior to Evo 9 asking 75k nego, but far in Johor.
nice

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
CP9A and CT9A are sharper than Evo X I think. My 9 also has good low end response, almost no lag now and quite linear. Evo X was intended as a more mature machine but that's where it doesn't really succeed and that's why price not as strong.
If you are talking about response into corner yes CT9As are superior, but in mid corners or continuous twisties, the Evo X seems working better than CT9As. The downside is still weight of the car. The aging Evo V VI can easily catch up.

Thanks,
Ken

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If you are talking about response into corner yes CT9As are superior, but in mid corners or continuous twisties, the Evo X seems working better than CT9As. The downside is still weight of the car. The aging Evo V VI can easily catch up.

Thanks,
Ken
Don't know, never driven the X coz never interested at all. CT9A to me is the perfect Evo coz got the best balance between performance and looks. CP9A might be faster coz lighter but looks too raw and rally style aggressive (still love them too though). CZ4A is just not my type, too bulky with robot face design and no more 4G63T.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience