honda civic blue tag

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
what does it mean when a honda civic is blue tag?

will there be any problem owning this type of car?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
bluetag, comes from japan. i think you better do alot more research or find some honda kaki before even thinking about buying one of these cars. your recent queries are throwing alot of red flags.... these converted hondas are kacuked all over, you better know what you're getting into

Reactions: alcyon

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
bluetag, comes from japan. i think you better do alot more research or find some honda kaki before even thinking about buying one of these cars. your recent queries are throwing alot of red flags.... these converted hondas are kacuked all over, you better know what you're getting into
yes, sifu..i am trying to learn from everyone here..haha

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
what does it mean when a honda civic is blue tag?

will there be any problem owning this type of car?
When they refer to blue tag, normally they are referring to those imported models from Japan while for the local Malaysian market Honda Civic assembled by Kah Motors, they are using red tag. But do take note that the tags can actually be exchanged so at the end, you need to check the chassis VIN number on the tag itself and the VIN on the car chassis itself, at the firewall. Just to make sure that they match.

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
When they refer to blue tag, normally they are referring to those imported models from Japan while for the local Malaysian market Honda Civic assembled by Kah Motors, they are using red tag. But do take note that the tags can actually be exchanged so at the end, you need to check the chassis VIN number on the tag itself and the VIN on the car chassis itself, at the firewall. Just to make sure that they match.

thx for info!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please teach me how to modify all types of car including :
a)engine
b)suspension
c)tyres
d)aerodynamics

Please also tell me where to get those part with reasonable price...
Thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience