Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

benghock

Mar 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
The perodua Arus seem like have a good design and function attract many buyer. I saw a lot of people driving this few days.
I just bought this car, the performance so so only... because too heavy... not sure new car want to pump which petrol to protect the engine...
recently heard the new pro drive not sure want go for ron95 or ron97

benghock

Mar 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Seem like now the amount of Malaysia driver and car is keep increase it show the Malaysia economy growth with the life style.
Agreed, now perodua keep push for the premium car, next time wont have affordable car can buy already...
hopefully petrol dont increase price if not no money to take good petrol le...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If got good thing no harm to share, just over advertise only... what if others are not aware of the new fuel...
sharing is caring somemore not a bad news what...
If want to advertise go pay and advertise through proper channel. In forums, especially here, most are seasoned members and are more annoyed with your postings, rather then for knowledge. You are actually cheating since you ask question and reply to yourself and try to past off as replying to some one else......

adnormalk

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I just bought this car, the performance so so only... because too heavy... not sure new car want to pump which petrol to protect the engine...
Why said so? I planned tto buy Arus as well... waiting the green special color...
But i do heard that under power maybe this SUV 1.5 really over heavy... normally what petrol also nothing one...
most important need to on time service to keep the good performance...

adnormalk

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
If want to advertise go pay and advertise through proper channel. In forums, especially here, most are seasoned members and are more annoyed with your postings, rather then for knowledge. You are actually cheating since you ask question and reply to yourself and try to past off as replying to some one else......
Haha, freedom of speech so what to do, but really this pro drive so powerful that everyone is talking about it?
I havent really go explore

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The fuel just launched, maybe you can try one month with pro drive after that during your cycle service then you will know your engine oil dirty or not... from there to proof lo...
Bullshit. If my engine oil still dirty then what, you pay me free fuel for a year ok?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Hey share picture of ur car lah. Sharing is caring.
Pls do review pro drive in ur new car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greetings otai2 and sifus...
i just wan to share my b8 probs..
after i use haltech e6x ecu on my b8 turbo engine,2 cylinders running rich 2 cylinders running lean.
i already replace many parts such as plugs,coil,alternator,plug cable,injectors but the problem still occurs.. please sifus.. help me..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience