Crazy Evo video I saw on Facebook, in Malaysia?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
looks like genting. it was on youtube as well
it is genting..
they got a few clips touge genting in youtube, search then you can see a lot of their video especially there is AMG45 race with Evo9 black

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005

lifted this from a Thai Mitsu facebook group, looks like in Malaysia by plates

I like to drive fast and have a little fun when there is no traffic about but this guy is insane and dangerous IMO

edit, could be HK, I think the plates look similar there??
Genting, uphill

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
lol. it is in malaysia, i know who that is, and who that gang is. :marchmellow:

they definitely know what are they doing, but they're a bit shot in the head when it comes to driving uphill. but sometimes it is quite hard to justify why they can drive like that until you got used to sub-400hp cars. suddenly all the power you can use, you can accelerate and overtake in such a short distance, you can take a much tighter lines as there are insane amount of mechanical grip. *opened my eyes in a cayman gt4.

i wouldn't comment much because i myself also break the traffic rules sometimes.
Traffic rule macam guide to you jer

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
Traffic rule macam guide to you jer
traffic rules is just a suggestion guideline, you can choose not to oblige but you have to face the consequences la.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Only found guilty if got caught, so innocence until proven guilty! :biggrin:
very familiar d.. sounds like me looks like me but its not me.. plate number indeed is mine but my car is at home that day:laugh::laugh:

raining

Known Member
Oct 7, 2006
kuala lumpur
Is karak-genting uphill route. The vid is fast forwarded abit,i saw the original video,still fast,bit not this speed

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there, just asking anyone change to LED turning signal lights onto their cars? Normally our cars are using normal orange bulbs for the front & rear combination lamps... would love to know if there are LED type of signal lights available in the market. Saw some high end cars using this type of light and it looks pretty cool when it blinks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience