Crazy Evo video I saw on Facebook, in Malaysia?

LimauKanker

LimauKanker

Aug 27, 2018
You've got a refreshing username, avatar and signature, noticed the bright green lime from the forums main page, good stuff
wow it is the admin, thanks for the compliment. my friend and i have agree that i've drank too much limau ais and smoked too many cancer stick. hahaha :laugh:

jay_lancer

jay_lancer

Aug 21, 2015
Thailand
Looks more exciting ma. After watching F1 cars lap Sepang, watching other cars do Sepang is like a snoozefest, when in actual fact its very fast already. Things are just relative to the people watching as they can't experience the G forces.
I find F1 can be boring, my favorite Motorsport class to watch is BTCC in the UK, check this youtube channel for this series

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYFwZh-K0vTm8WbmOBPhUTw

plus the younger sister of a good friend back in UK dates one of the drivers so have got pit side sometimes to meetings :)

Reactions: ^pomen_GTR^

I find F1 can be boring, my favorite Motorsport class to watch is BTCC in the UK, check this youtube channel for this series

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYFwZh-K0vTm8WbmOBPhUTw

plus the younger sister of a good friend back in UK dates one of the drivers so have got pit side sometimes to meetings :)
My fav motorsport now is MotoGP and Australian Supercars! :lol: But I also still watch and follow F1 too.

Reactions: jay_lancer

good thing is a few spot hillclimb road is available for us here in malaysia where most of the time the road is empty...

another good thing is there is hill climb trackday will be held on january (exact date t.b.a later) at Bukit Putus road in Negeri Sembilan...

*trackday means the road is closed from public vehicle and only for competitor...
Once the date is finalised please share with us.At least i can come and see.

Bukit Putus.....i nearly swap end when going down hill at one of the left hander in my blm.It was wet and raining. What a way to snap awake and become 200% alert.

My fav motorsport now is MotoGP and Australian Supercars! :lol: But I also still watch and follow F1 too.
Mine is rally. Too bad they have cancelled those FIA sanctions ones in Malaysia, but was lucky to have seen a few greats, like Colin McRae, Richard Burns, even Monster Tajima....

I only followed rally during Makinen vs McRae vs Sainz vs Kankunen era until to Gronholm and Loeb but after Mitsu & Subaru pulled out and Loeb totally dominated everything then I stopped following anymore.

mine.. literally anything with engine and can be raced... :biggrin: :driver:

just downside rallying in malaysia is too damm expensive nowadays... unlike during 80s and 90s...

80's got group S rally car and the monster group B too...

Once the date is finalised please share with us.At least i can come and see.

Bukit Putus.....i nearly swap end when going down hill at one of the left hander in my blm.It was wet and raining. What a way to snap awake and become 200% alert.

sure will do... probably maybe asking admin favour to put up the event detail in this forum properly as well...

I only followed rally during Makinen vs McRae vs Sainz vs Kankunen era until to Gronholm and Loeb but after Mitsu & Subaru pulled out and Loeb totally dominated everything then I stopped following anymore.
I did not follow too much on overseas one, but go see the rally that is held in Malaysia, right down to PD and back. Follow whole day...:driver:

Reactions: ^pomen_GTR^

mag9556

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
I miss Japan GT...
Genting road last time better compare to now d... less car, less bump and the best, it is not single way!
Now like a race track with bump.. very boring.. last time I always there every Sat with my blue Kancil till Taxi driver and callman aim my car number:biggrin:
now old liao, no more going anymore, need to take care kids:marchmellow:

I miss Japan GT...
Genting road last time better compare to now d... less car, less bump and the best, it is not single way!
Now like a race track with bump.. very boring.. last time I always there every Sat with my blue Kancil till Taxi driver and callman aim my car number:biggrin:
There is still a few good uphill roads that don't have bumps and have way less cars. Just need to know where to look

I miss Japan GT...
I also miss Japan GT girls.

mag9556

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
There is still a few good uphill roads that don't have bumps and have way less cars. Just need to know where to look
Ya, especially there Batu Caves to halfway genting but night time very scary road and day time weekend a lot of cars
only able to play at Sunday morning

I also miss Japan GT girls.
:emoji_cry: Sad.. no nice cars and pretty girls

Oct 8, 2018
It was really crazy indeed.

HuiChen

HuiChen

Oct 8, 2018

lifted this from a Thai Mitsu facebook group, looks like in Malaysia by plates

I like to drive fast and have a little fun when there is no traffic about but this guy is insane and dangerous IMO

edit, could be HK, I think the plates look similar there??
looks like genting. it was on youtube as well

as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...