Radiator bypass pipe leaking,how to fix it

Looking For

Radiator bypass pipe leaking,how to fix it

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Any photos of the problem? And being sarcastic with your words "socall expert pro-sifu" is not going to get you fast replies la

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
replace the pipe is the best bet...

welding is alternative if replacement pipe not sold anywhere...

any epoxy or glue is temporary fix

Reactions: แรนV

แรนV

Known Member
Jan 17, 2018
Kuala Lumpur
Wow...didnt even type 'need fast reply or urgent whatsoever boy,kid...btw dol,my source of info,answer whatseoever is not 300 or 500% only via 'berpaksikan,berkiblatkan alam maya' have to online always or only in cyberworld,not real world...just want to read from 'any socalled sifu-socalled expert pro-selflabelled sifu-master whatsoever-mamasboy-Kids Wannabe Adult but driving cars given from family members whatsoever-P licence holder-noob driver' text that is directly to me....thats why i signup this page only now early this year

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Any photos of the problem? And being sarcastic with your words "socall expert pro-sifu" is not going to get you fast replies la
hahahaha.....read the "so-called-expert-pro-sifu" I immediately kept quiet afraid of repercussion.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wow...didnt even type 'need fast reply or urgent whatsoever boy,kid...btw dol,my source of info,answer whatseoever is not 300 or 500% only via 'berpaksikan,berkiblatkan alam maya' have to online always or only in cyberworld,not real world...just want to read from 'any socalled sifu-socalled expert pro-selflabelled sifu-master whatsoever-mamasboy-Kids Wannabe Adult but driving cars given from family members whatsoever-P licence holder-noob driver' text that is directly to me....thats why i signup this page only now early this year
Well that's pretty good context. But not everyone will see it the way you do mahhh.. so just make it clear lorrr..

And the answer to your issue is obviously welding la. Or high temp cement-type epoxy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

See yourself as a race car driver but don't know where or how to kickstart this glamorous career? Wonder no more as the 2 great motorsport forces of Malaysia, TOC Automotive College (TOC) and professional race team Aylezo Motorsports have recently collaborated to form the TOC-Aylezo Racing Academy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience