Discuss About Your Car...

jackng78

Nov 25, 2012
Penang
maybe by default is KL, anyway I'm from Butterworth. Again, do you know where got formen know how to dismantle EMO sensor(that sensor on start switch area)?

Last edited:

jackng78

Nov 25, 2012
Penang
wireman checked n found te fuel pump n engine no electric supply, not sure ECU cut off or not? is there anyway to unlock?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
maybe by default is KL, anyway I'm from Butterworth. Again, do you know where got formen know how to dismantle EMO sensor(that sensor on start switch area)?
wireman checked n found te fuel pump n engine no electric supply, not sure ECU cut off or not? is there anyway to unlock?
bro, i duno where to point correct workshop instead please go sc. Guessing here and there will give you more headache and $$.

jackng78

Nov 25, 2012
Penang
bypas the emo, still cant start n formen found engine pressure not enough to start... is change engine is needed? cause formen ask to change engine.... got better advise?

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, I hate to say this so please excuse me. How did it go from an electrical issue to an engine one?

Your initial problem was engine cannot start. Large power drain and ecu/immobilizer resets. Then later it was fuel pump and ecu not receiving current. How did it suddenly become 'engine pressure not enough to start'

I mean no disrespect to your mechanic but from the flow of events, I currently have little to no confidence in him.
Later after change engine still got same issue, then what? Will he then suggest change car?

Please take the car and go to another mechanic for a second opinion.

Last edited:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
bypas the emo, still cant start n formen found engine pressure not enough to start... is change engine is needed? cause formen ask to change engine.... got better advise?
i agree with parakey.... get a 2nd opinion, frankly nothing makes much sense....

if u seriously really want to get in depth into troubleshooting, you have to explain exactly whats happening....

Your mechanic has to know what's he doing and thus far, and based on your descriptions so far, i have a suspicion he does not know how to troubleshoot, only transplant. What happens if a similar issue pops up? start replacing more bits? that's plain ridiculous

engine pressure... whats that got to do with an engine starting.... even with 0 oil pressure, your car will start. It won't live long, but it will start.

koshin

Known Member
Feb 1, 2018
Vietnam
waaaa when a foreman man tell you change engine you better take ur car and lari kuat kuat liao. First time i heard this type of sorhai comment asking to tukar engine. you better change foreman la. If you keep using him you sure hailat wan. Sorry I tak belajar banyak like the other so kenot discuss technikal term but i can tell you this panchat mech no good la. Bring to service center la

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Bro, this is your regular foreman Or u just walk in and state ur problem?
No such thing as simply say change engine. Pls go SC or get 2nd opinion. Maybe ur car is rip apart just pay the foreman to fix it back and get ur ass to other workshop.
I worry if ur car stay in this workshop, the cost will be same as 2 engine eventually.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What engine pressure? You mean the piston compression not enough pressure? If that is the case should still be able to start

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro, I hate to say this so please excuse me. How did it go from an electrical issue to an engine one?

Your initial problem was engine cannot start. Large power drain and ecu/immobilizer resets. Then later it was fuel pump and ecu not receiving current. How did it suddenly become 'engine pressure not enough to start'

I mean no disrespect to your mechanic but from the flow of events, I currently have little to no confidence in him.
Later after change engine still got same issue, then what? Will he then suggest change car?

Please take the car and go to another mechanic for a second opinion.
This reminds me of one case. Car owner car jerking, send to mechanic, change plugs, no difference, change spark cable, no difference, change distributor, no difference, then don't know what else change here and there, finally his friend introduce him to my mechanic. My mechanic check then listen to his story say almost everything change still like that. So happen I was driving same model of this car, so he called me up, can bring my car to use some parts. Drove over he remove the electronic ignition transfer over and issue settled. Order a new unit fitted in and solved, but at the other mechanic he paid for many things blindly already......lol:rofl:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
This reminds me of one case. Car owner car jerking, send to mechanic, change plugs, no difference, change spark cable, no difference, change distributor, no difference, then don't know what else change here and there, finally his friend introduce him to my mechanic. My mechanic check then listen to his story say almost everything change still like that. So happen I was driving same model of this car, so he called me up, can bring my car to use some parts. Drove over he remove the electronic ignition transfer over and issue settled. Order a new unit fitted in and solved, but at the other mechanic he paid for many things blindly already......lol:rofl:
alot of mechanics nowadays macam tu... main bantai tukar je.... xtau troubleshoot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience