Review: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport | 200ps 1.6L Turbo 7 Speed DCT

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Did you cringe every time you get in the car in those hot red seats?
Well, after a while it's possible to ignore the reds. One just opens the door and jump right in. I still feel entertained by the power and tranny whenever I drive it. I am still slightly affected by its build quality. Overall drive experience I would prefer the Civic Turbo

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, after a while it's possible to ignore the reds. One just opens the door and jump right in. I still feel entertained by the power and tranny whenever I drive it. I am still slightly affected by its build quality. Overall drive experience I would prefer the Civic Turbo
The last sentence says it all......lol:driver:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
The last sentence says it all......lol:driver:
yeah, the civic just feels so much more perfected all round.
To be honest, after driving a certain car for a certain period, you start to pay attention to the little details

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
yeah, the civic just feels so much more perfected all round.
To be honest, after driving a certain car for a certain period, you start to pay attention to the little details
You don’t feel the overall ambience of the Civic plasticky and cheap feeling? A Mazda 3 cabin feels more premium than the civic. I’ve never sat in the Elantra before so can’t comment.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
You don’t feel the overall ambience of the Civic plasticky and cheap feeling? A Mazda 3 cabin feels more premium than the civic. I’ve never sat in the Elantra before so can’t comment.
Honestly? I don't think the interior of the Civic feels cheap in any way, certainly not premium but definitely nothing really negative, for me at least. No doubt there are plenty of plastics used, as long as the execution and choice of textures are well thought of, I think its all that matters

I'm quite happy with the ergonomics and overall design of the cockpit. Most of all, I like how it feels almost futuristic inside

at least, it's what I felt during my 4 day duration with it

you don't think so?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My car got stolen last week and am car-less now. Does anyone know whether I can claim for loss of use of car besides claiming for total loss from the insurers as a result of car theft?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience