Discussion On Your Daily Ride

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
right now i am considering to letgo one and get a 2nd hand renault fluence or inspira.

Nothing can comes close to what the fluence offer at the the price bracket.
In future, I am also considering Inspira too. At 30k plus, they are quite a bargain for a more powerful manual car.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
repeating topic, oh well bantai lah. Next time tell me, i bump for u. :biggrin:
i alternately change ride, wira and old sentra. Currently more on wira for daily due to old sentra got sickness. Normal lah, which car no sick.
Is good u consider inspira. We can poison somemore...lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
found it useless to have a great car but dont drive it daily. How can you tahan? :hmmmm:
This is a damn good point. If I was a rich fart I’d probably drive my Ferrari everyday, unless I don’t feel like jamming then it’s the driver and the Vellfire. But I’d drive it every chance I get.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
repeating topic, oh well bantai lah. Next time tell me, i bump for u. :biggrin:
i alternately change ride, wira and old sentra. Currently more on wira for daily due to old sentra got sickness. Normal lah, which car no sick.
Is good u consider inspira. We can poison somemore...lol
Won't sentra give you lower FC?

Inspira, wait until got money for one, hehe.

Sell off both cars then get a Swift Sport instead! :driver: :biggrin:
RON97 needed except ZC32S. By the way, how is your search for one?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wa, everyday change different car. :biggrin:

How about you last time? Daily on VR?
VR have always been used daily, now still is but less only. Hyundai was spare car but now since kids working they are using so no more spare cars, all utilized.....:driver:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
My daily ride will definitely be the LC135TT since my office is just 5 minutes from home. Hahahaha
Actually its not that daily, sometimes I do alternate with N16 20Det.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
My daily ride will definitely be the LC135TT since my office is just 5 minutes from home. Hahahaha
wahh...how do u 'TT' the engine with one cylinder...haahahah

like that i can say my daily ride is a Honda EX5 Type R tuned by Mugen.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
VR have always been used daily, now still is but less only. Hyundai was spare car but now since kids working they are using so no more spare cars, all utilized.....:driver:
I can see an expensive monthly petrol bill here. :rofl:

If I use 2 litre turbo as daily, the petrol bill may be enough for me to pay installment for a new cheap car. :biggrin:

So near. Definitely a wise choice in using a bike.

Haven' seriously checking out, maybe next year. Quite rare car though, not many available on sale.
Since you are not in a hurry, there is no need rush and get one. Seems like not many people bought Swift Sport and I don't think the recon dealers brought in any either.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Since you are not in a hurry, there is no need rush and get one. Seems like not many people bought Swift Sport and I don't think the recon dealers brought in any either.
There are some recon unit I think for the ZC32S, selling close to rm90k! :biggrin:
I'm just targeting the cheaper ZC31S first, maybe year 2008-2010, budget around rm30k. Got a few units on sale now in mudah but still lazy to check them out. I just starting to teach my son to drive using the auto Livina first as well, just to get him used to the gas/brake and steering. Maybe some time later in 2018 when he gets better at it and already decides where to go to college then I start actively look for one.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
There are some recon unit I think for the ZC32S, selling close to rm90k! :biggrin:
I'm just targeting the cheaper ZC31S first, maybe year 2008-2010, budget around rm30k. Got a few units on sale now in mudah but still lazy to check them out. I just starting to teach my son to drive using the auto Livina first as well, just to get him used to the gas/brake and steering. Maybe some time later in 2018 when he gets better at it and already decides where to go to college then I start actively look for one.
You can always install meth injection so can run on RON95..but since install meth..might as well turbocharge it. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I can see an expensive monthly petrol bill here. :rofl:

If I use 2 litre turbo as daily, the petrol bill may be enough for me to pay installment for a new cheap car. :biggrin:
Actually not that bad, since I do like 40km a day only those days and company do compensate petrol since I am in management....lol:rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
You can always install meth injection so can run on RON95..but since install meth..might as well turbocharge it. :biggrin:
Hahaha, yeah but I'm not planning to introduce those poison to my son yet! Let him deal with the std car first and learn the basics of car knowledge. That car should not be too thirsty anyway so I don't mind paying for ron97 if needed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, currently I'm looking at a 2015 W176 A250 with a 70K+ mileage, would like to have some opinions on the car. Any common issue or major issue in the future for this M270 engine need to look out for ? Or should I get a brand new Honda Civic 1.5 TC with the same amount of price ? Pls advice... :adore:

I know some of you would say, might as well get the A45 instead... but for me... budget is the main issue :joycat:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience