Review: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Sport | 200ps 1.6L Turbo 7 Speed DCT

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Saw a lot of these during a recent trip to Singapore, which I thought was odd since I haven't seen one here on our shores. I thought it wasn't launched yet but apparently it was so I guess Civic is running away with the market again, which is a shame.

Love the look of exterior. Properly sporty without having to shout it out with silly vents and bulge (rather rice 'Turbo' badge notwithstanding).

But that interior though...what.the.hell...red seats!? :confused:

If I was in the market, I would still buy one over a Civic and source second hand Recaros immediately after..lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Saw a lot of these during a recent trip to Singapore, which I thought was odd since I haven't seen one here on our shores. I thought it wasn't launched yet but apparently it was so I guess Civic is running away with the market again, which is a shame.

Love the look of exterior. Properly sporty without having to shout it out with silly vents and bulge (rather rice 'Turbo' badge notwithstanding).

If I was in the market, I would still buy one over a Civic and source second hand Recaros immediately after..lol
Not sure if the airbags are in the seats.... if yes... no Recaros..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Now, swapping the seats out for Recaro does sweeten the deal
Interesting proposition indeed

Not sure if the airbags are in the seats.... if yes... no Recaros..
Looks like it is, although this photo is from the Hyundai Canada.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Same car spotted again this morning, sorry for the bad angle was rushing.

Saw an orange Fiesta ST otw out too but couldn't get a pic.
car is nice, but...
i more interested to the surrounding. look so cool and green....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nice area. That shade of red looks nice on it. But I dread the seats. lol

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I would prefer 2017 Hyundai Elantra.

Not Just New, but Better – hints the Hyundai Elantra ad, and it’s not too off the mark.
Prefer it over what? New?Its technically an older car than the Civic. Better than what? My poop? What mark? My skid mark on my stained underwear?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
so I just took the Elantra Sport again for the weekend guy, ask me anything you ned to know

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
so I just took the Elantra Sport again for the weekend guy, ask me anything you ned to know
Did you cringe every time you get in the car in those hot red seats?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i am totally new in car maintaining as i am going to get my first own car soon.
Is Tufoil suitable to use for a brand new car? Will it void warranty?

I understand that every 5000 km we need to change car oil which we called black oil in cantonese. So is Tufoil a kind of black oil or it's a supplement oil which means we still need to use black oil + Tufoil?

Where do we fill Tufoil into? How? When?

Sry if the questions r too newbie :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience