Shell Helix now offers engine warranty for free

Bought at Shell petrol station @rm263 per bottles if not mistaken....tesco promo around RM160-170?
I wanna sell some stash of mine. Mobil 1 0w40 from Tesco. Siapa mau? Cheap cheap RM160 for 4L pack.

I bought almost 2 years supply. From Tesco, UMW warehouse sale, Aeon also....lol
I wanna complain and compare you with those insane Mcdonald happy meal scalpers. Buy so much for what? The rest of us always go and it's all sold out already. :banghead:

Unfortunately lately I noticed Tesco is not selling much of other popular oil brands anymore leh! The one I often visit now only has Castrol! :banghead: Anyone know or hear anything related to this??
I noticed this at the Tesco near my house last week. Saw only Castrol, Penzoil and Tesco brand.

I wanna complain and compare you with those insane Mcdonald happy meal scalpers. Buy so much for what? The rest of us always go and it's all sold out already. :banghead:
Got plenty of stock when I bought. But mine are not all the same place, from various places...lol

Oct 27, 2017
I noticed this at the Tesco near my house last week. Saw only Castrol, Penzoil and Tesco brand.
same with mine, sometimes i dont see there is any engine oil also... maybe they seldom restock
therefore i usually get from supplier, buy together with the filter.
buying online sometimes need to pay postage is not worth for me.

Adui...should have talk here earlier...just bought the fully syn magnatec for rm209 @tesco....thats Rm100 save for 2 bottles :banghead:
Sorry boss. When I bought it I didn't intend to sell. But now, since talking about it, I thought let some go to free up some space since I am moving soon.

I am interested. How many are you thinking of letting go?
Upto 5 packs of 4L.
https://www.mobil.com/English-GB/Passenger-Vehicle-Lube/pds/GLXXMobil-1-New-Life-0W40

Castrol Edge 5w-40 Professional at RM159, if want let me know, tell you where to get....:driver:
I think the Mobil 1 is better than the Castrol Edge. The last Castrol I used was the German Castrol, and that made the engine sound lighter. Of course this was in the turbocharged boat lah.

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....