Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Buyyy...who know will be collector items. :biggrin:
Hahahaha, for sure they will after several years if production is discontinued.

Back in 2011, I am lucky enough to find a Hotwheels Speed Machine Nissan GT-R SpecV at Aeon/Jusco. I bought it for like RM16 at that time. Now, this Speed Machine series has been discontinued and I heard an unopened GT-R similar with mine can cost over RM100. Price inflated so quickly. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahahaha, for sure they will after several years if production is discontinued.

Back in 2011, I am lucky enough to find a Hotwheels Speed Machine Nissan GT-R SpecV at Aeon/Jusco. I bought it for like RM16 at that time. Now, this Speed Machine series has been discontinued and I heard an unopened GT-R similar with mine can cost over RM100. Price inflated so quickly. :biggrin:
You need to buy and keep in original condition, not open and play......hhahahhahha:biggrin:

You know those 99.999 gold wafer sold by the banks, some people really loaded buy this then go to gold shop and make pendant out of it. My friend at the bank did tell me before if want to invest in these gold wafer must keep in the original box. Use as pendant becomes gold price only no more as gold wafer......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You need to buy and keep in original condition, not open and play......hhahahhahha:biggrin:

You know those 99.999 gold wafer sold by the banks, some people really loaded buy this then go to gold shop and make pendant out of it. My friend at the bank did tell me before if want to invest in these gold wafer must keep in the original box. Use as pendant becomes gold price only no more as gold wafer......lol
Although opened, these cars can still hold value higher than the selling price when it was new.

What is this gold wafer thing?

Get it if u can find it....its highly sought among collectors due to close to proton wira shape...
I think I need to go to the marketplace area that is set up every week in Ipoh where people sell hot wheels and some Tomica to find it.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Should get better price unopened right? Even comic books must mint condition....lol

View attachment 566051
Gold wafer bar......lol
Too bad at that time, I bought the car to open and play with it. Now, I normally buy 2, one for me to open and one more for future storage.

This gold thing looked like something that cost few thousand ringgit per piece.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Too bad at that time, I bought the car to open and play with it. Now, I normally buy 2, one for me to open and one more for future storage.

got money, buy gold and keep. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Buy 2, olang kaya ni.....lol

That is why is gold wafer bar for investment.....hahha:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
renesis, luckily u have an insider to get your those rare hotwheels, im looking for the rx7 though.

esthapo, the evo3 can be found at amcorp mall every sunday. bout RM30 if not mistaken, open card but stored in a plastic box.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
renesis, luckily u have an insider to get your those rare hotwheels, im looking for the rx7 though.

esthapo, the evo3 can be found at amcorp mall every sunday. bout RM30 if not mistaken, open card but stored in a plastic box.
You still check out the flea market at amcorp?:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Buy 2, olang kaya ni.....lol

That is why is gold wafer bar for investment.....hahha:rofl:
7.90 per car. Buy two is around RM15, if buy from reseller, minimum at least RM10 or RM15 already for 1 car.

My friend is just there for intern, now his internship is going to finish by this week. After this, no more insider help unless he ask his Popular colleagues to help.

RM30 for Evo 3? But do they come with the tomica box?

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
thanks danz for the head-up....I haven't been to Amcorp mall for many2 moons coz last time I was there, the HW price really ridiculous even for newly launched card....i prefer go to JAM Kelana Jaya on friday night

I wonder why so many ppl are looking for those RX-7 Efini?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello sifu here.. really need some advise on 4AGE 20v engine..I have using my BT for few years. So far very satisfied with it without any problem recently my car have start becomes sluggish...especially at light throttle and low rpm(2k-3k with load).. i ask some of the pomen here they said maybe is O2 sensor.. and i just change it already... but the prob still there... some said distributor.. and i have change it... but its the same... so penin.....:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience