Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
yeah I do Renesis

this is the one

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fzerotohundredcom%2Fvideos%2F1508078862543626%2F&show_text=0&width=400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>
I see. No wonder the posts at FB matches with your article post at ZTH.

Maybe I can try to add you at FB.

Nice catch Renesis! I haven't got any of those...except STH 67 Camaros

Some pics That I take to compare between Tomica common series, Tomica Limited Vintage Neo & Hot Wheels GTR's

I just got lucky because my friend was working as intern in Popular. So I told him to inform me if there is any new Hotwheels restock and pay attention to any Japanese cars. :biggrin:

Your Tomica's level of detail is superb.

Smuldge

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Just sharing my small collection of cars models.

It's 1/64 sized made by Carisma / Auto Rozza and I believe they have since shut down operations.
I feel it is highly detailed up to the correct interior for the cars ( they only did Evo 6 , Ver 8 + ver 6 WRX )

Last pic of a ver 8 WRC Rally Car is from a Magazine.

Attachments

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Just sharing my small collection of cars models.

It's 1/64 sized made by Carisma / Auto Rozza and I believe they have since shut down operations.
I feel it is highly detailed up to the correct interior for the cars ( they only did Evo 6 , Ver 8 + ver 6 WRX )

Last pic of a ver 8 WRC Rally Car is from a Magazine.
Very nice collection of Impreza. Did you ever consider getting something even better like those made by Autoart?

Smuldge

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
AutoArt's are really nice and detailed but too expensive for me. I have other collections... That transform and it already takes too much space!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
AutoArt's are really nice and detailed but too expensive for me. I have other collections... That transform and it already takes too much space!
Unfortunately, AutoArt's really are expensive. Maybe getting 1 or 2 favorite model sounds acceptable but if collecting several of them will be too expensive.

The scale is much bigger compared to those that you had shown earlier and indeed it will take up too much space.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I see. No wonder the posts at FB matches with your article post at ZTH.

Maybe I can try to add you at FB.

I just got lucky because my friend was working as intern in Popular. So I told him to inform me if there is any new Hotwheels restock and pay attention to any Japanese cars. :biggrin:

Your Tomica's level of detail is superb.
bro, ask your fren whether can get the car together with the magazine at staff price or not, cant remember the name of the magazine, the 1st version was a Subaru impreza, 2nd issue tommi makinen evo6...cost approx rm49.90 if not mistaken.

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
bro, ask your fren whether can get the car together with the magazine at staff price or not, cant remember the name of the magazine, the 1st version was a Subaru impreza, 2nd issue tommi makinen evo6...cost approve rm49.90 if not mistaken.
I know which magazine you meant. But for those items with yellow price tag, he said there is no discount even for staff. The price for the first issue of the magazine is 24.90 with version 8 WRC Impreza. After that, the following issues are all priced at 59.90. :banghead:

Sorry that I am not able to help.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
yeah, that's the one, im not so keen on the v8 impreza but on the evo6 I want it,
anyways thanks bro, will get it soon though....I hope :)
Better be quick since they are on sale for quite some time already. After the stock has been cleared, might be hard to find it.

I thought of collecting all the Impreza from that series but after learning that they cost 59.90 after the first issue, I gave up.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Better be quick since they are on sale for quite some time already. After the stock has been cleared, might be hard to find it.

I thought of collecting all the Impreza from that series but after learning that they cost 59.90 after the first issue, I gave up.
59.90 to boost ur morale, why not invest.
While it will take u sometimes for real deal impreza. :smokin:

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur

Aiya, dont worry, i see these models are all over stocked every where. Wait a few months, i bet you will get clearance price. I am interested in the quattro and the 90 celica.