Advice on major repair for e46

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Unker not racer mah! and my VR even older, 26 years dy.....lol:driver:
I think we ought to do a TT with you and my bro, Danz.
knowing him for a few years, didn't have a chance to see him.

Oct, I will be going KL for a week.
Heading ampang, bentong, Cheras, genting.

See if we got a chance for some meet up. :proud:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think we ought to do a TT with you and my bro, Danz.
knowing him for a few years, didn't have a chance to see him.

Oct, I will be going KL for a week.
Heading ampang, bentong, Cheras, genting.

See if we got a chance for some meet up. :proud:
Can, no problem. Danz used to join my DIT......:driver:

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Opened up my engine today in another trustable workshop , engine is still full of gunk, first thing the foreman told was top overhaul was not done properly, attached the pictures, the Gunks are still there, the last picture shows the camshaft that was taken out and cleaned by the foreman just now, really I got conned. Cannot believe people can cheat like this, a good learning point for trusting people blindly

Attachments

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When you did the top overhaul, you did not go check on the work done?

Last edited:

pac_jb

Known Member
Feb 28, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
They sent to their main branch at Bangi to repair, and second I didn't think people can cheat like this, this is my mistake sending to this workshop, now send the care to boys toys workshop at Senawang , very good service and reasonable price, wondering I never send the at the first place, lifters all taken out and bleed it

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They sent to their main branch at Bangi to repair, and second I didn't think people can cheat like this, this is my mistake sending to this workshop, now send the care to boys toys workshop at Senawang , very good service and reasonable price, wondering I never send the at the first place, lifters all taken out and bleed it
Oh man, I feel for you. Some more is big workshop since got branch....:banghead:

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Yes this sound like everyone 1st time experience. I had tat b4 send to a workshop n said replace the new solenoid but less the a month the problem came again i send to other workshop to check. and I found out it was the old part install.

I try not to leave my car there to repair i rather to waste my time to watch them find the problem and fix.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes this sound like everyone 1st time experience. I had tat b4 send to a workshop n said replace the new solenoid but less the a month the problem came again i send to other workshop to check. and I found out it was the old part install.

I try not to leave my car there to repair i rather to waste my time to watch them find the problem and fix.
Lucky I have a trust worthy mechanic who is now even a family friend. Even leave my car there he does not simply change parts. If need too change he will call tell me the price before changing. Sometimes can still use he tell me not to change and sometimes I got to insist he change......lol:biggrin:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Can u share which particular workshop in Bangi that I need to avoid? thx bro

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Opened up my engine today in another trustable workshop , engine is still full of gunk, first thing the foreman told was top overhaul was not done properly, attached the pictures, the Gunks are still there, the last picture shows the camshaft that was taken out and cleaned by the foreman just now, really I got conned. Cannot believe people can cheat like this, a good learning point for trusting people blindly
bro bring them to tribunal, lodge a police report 1st

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend car have been stolen at a workshopl @ kamunting....

No. Plate : PAX 4958

Owner Name : Adib

No H/P : 0173000953

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience