Used Car purchase: Inspira 2.0P vs Suprima S

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
M's CX-5 more popular, and so far my car brand ownership did not double up........lol:rofl:
Din't test Honda this time? I remember you owned a few Honda before. Or is it just only one Accord?

Looks like re-badge proton winning over original proton....lol
I always prefer the rebadged cars over their own stuff. :rofl:

If anything, I can still use original parts which should be at a higher quality than Proton's own parts. Like my car. Got choice to use MMC parts.

If Suprima S, only Proton parts available and that is as good as you can go.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Din't test Honda this time? I remember you owned a few Honda before. Or is it just only one Accord?

I always prefer the rebadged cars over their own stuff. :rofl:

If anything, I can still use original parts which should be at a higher quality than Proton's own parts. Like my car. Got choice to use MMC parts.

If Suprima S, only Proton parts available and that is as good as you can go.
Civic, 3 door Accord, then 4 door Accord, and next suppose to be SM4, but 2nd prices were too high so end up with Mitsu. Those Honda was one after another, never own 2 of the same brand together....lol
Did not test H SUV because for the budget at that time was the lowest specs, and at that time also launching civic turbo, so no SA layan us.....lol:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Civic, 3 door Accord, then 4 door Accord, and next suppose to be SM4, but 2nd prices were too high so end up with Mitsu. Those Honda was one after another, never own 2 of the same brand together....lol
Did not test H SUV because for the budget at that time was the lowest specs, and at that time also launching civic turbo, so no SA layan us.....lol:driver:
Oh, I actually thought double up, you mean like owning 2 cars from the same manufacturer. But you actually mean owning 2 at the same time. Sorry, my bad. :rofl:

Got CR-V to test what. But now CR-V got new model coming soon. How much did you pay for Forester? Discounted price season is it?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh, I actually thought double up, you mean like owning 2 cars from the same manufacturer. But you actually mean owning 2 at the same time. Sorry, my bad. :rofl:

Got CR-V to test what. But now CR-V got new model coming soon. How much did you pay for Forester? Discounted price season is it?
CRV got test unit, but all busy selling civic turbo. More over the lowest spec CRV don't even have 6" screen. A double din player with 2 big knob. Wife see already, cabut....lol:burnout:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
SA some is eksyen. After pay booking money for x-gear, thats it.:mad:
Waiting for 4 months, lastly i just pick a person to bedah siasat. Who know, is northern region manager.

Within a week, got my car dy.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Waiting for 4 months, lastly i just pick a person to bedah siasat. Who know, is northern region manager.

Wonder how they survive with this type of attitude.....:banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
CRV got test unit, but all busy selling civic turbo. More over the lowest spec CRV don't even have 6" screen. A double din player with 2 big knob. Wife see already, cabut....lol:burnout:
Much underspec for Honda as usual. Just like the base spec City. Alloy wheels with rim covers, no digital display for metre cluster. What is this? Still selling near 80k. If that comes with manual transmission option, then I'll keep quiet. :biggrin:

Same story with me. Last time during early 2015 when HR-V is launched, my aunt wanted to buy one. Went to Honda showroom to view the car with whole family. SA mostly ignored my family because majority in my family are women. They went and serve those middle aged men mostly. Only a Malay SA talked to us. Chinese SA all act like din't see us. I purposely asked one SA a few questions on the engine like is it an aluminum block or cast iron block, using distributorless ignition system? Din't manage to answer. At the end, my family got bored with this service and my aunt bought the HR-V from another dealership. We are really there to buy the car but the SA thought we can't afford it or something. :banghead:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Much underspec for Honda as usual. Just like the base spec City. Alloy wheels with rim covers, no digital display for metre cluster. What is this? Still selling near 80k. If that comes with manual transmission option, then I'll keep quiet. :biggrin:

Same story with me. Last time during early 2015 when HR-V is launched, my aunt wanted to buy one. Went to Honda showroom to view the car with whole family. SA mostly ignored my family because majority in my family are women. They went and serve those middle aged men mostly. Only a Malay SA talked to us. Chinese SA all act like din't see us. I purposely asked one SA a few questions on the engine like is it an aluminum block or cast iron block, using distributorless ignition system? Din't manage to answer. At the end, my family got bored with this service and my aunt bought the HR-V from another dealership. We are really there to buy the car but the SA thought we can't afford it or something. :banghead:
Well, Honda now top selling. People buy because good second hand value. We buy unless it worth the package and nice to drive.....lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well, Honda now top selling. People buy because good second hand value. We buy unless it worth the package and nice to drive.....lol:biggrin:
Honda and Toyota always got good second hand value. Oh, Perodua too.

ZTH members normally care more about driving sensation and specs more than second hand value. :biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Thats why, if care about 2nd hand value. Just drive whatever friend/colleagues/save petrol says. :driver:
Follow the bandwagon.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thats why, if care about 2nd hand value. Just drive whatever friend/colleagues/save petrol says. :driver:
Follow the bandwagon.
Those days Wira was the car to go for, especially those in sales. Real workhorse, except for the rusting issues, the engine is Mitsu and real tough. Later was the Waja, but nowadays probably the saga back one model as I seen many sales personnel using also, maybe now is price factor......lol:biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
car that taxi driver use, can say economical choice. easy maintenance, petrol, lasting...etc.
Especially genting taxi as an example. Very strong.
Nowadays, rojak dy. Any car can be taxi.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
you already answer for your own man.. better and reliable cars is inspira somemore spare parts tons of it since from Mitsubishi like the previous legendary Proton Wira replacement..

let it be it 2.0 or 1.8(M) nice and stable to drive but FC depend on your leg ya..
A lot of my friend brought the inspira 1.8 ended with twin clutch SST gearbox (saw the gear knob).. engine wise, dont know what they load inside since nowdays age go up dont like those cutting tree annoying sound.. hehe..

Good Luck

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
you already answer for your own man.. better and reliable cars is inspira somemore spare parts tons of it since from Mitsubishi like the previous legendary Proton Wira replacement..

let it be it 2.0 or 1.8(M) nice and stable to drive but FC depend on your leg ya..
A lot of my friend brought the inspira 1.8 ended with twin clutch SST gearbox.. engine wise, dont know what to load inside since nowdays age go up dont like those cutting tree annoying sound.. hehe..

Good Luck
I remember one member quote, fuel price not applicable to ZTH heavy footers. hahahaha....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, this morning i wake up i just realise that my civic hatch, which is already 17 years old next year counted.
there is a small part of bubble( karat i think) starting to popped out, and i know that it will infect the others. so i call my mech la.. so he tell me, "to be honest la, i also told u already, if the body old liao, rust sure will appear.. den will got hole come out if more worst. if wan to fix leh, u grind it out, cover with wad... den wad... den spray... who knows, mayb half...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience