top overhaul

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
update..

keeping my fingers crossed.. don't know how much..

think going to eat roti for 3 months
send my regards to pesha :driver:

kurt_629

500 RPM

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
how much the costs bro?
in total, I paid like rm1.5k and another rm160..
total is RM1660..

ok, as I don't have much budget for this, I can't expect much from this overhaul.

The turbo was upgrade to TD06 18g, I thought should have more power but only boost at 0.8bar.
The whole engine was overhaul and polish, much quieter and FC is better.
in the past, fc is like half tank on a single day while now, only a quarter tank.

Flexible exhaust is gone again, think my car too low.. but hack with it, just live with it.

ISC and clutch was replace and repair, much smoother.

Speedometer error light, cannot remove. don't know why..

driveshalf was replaced twice during the overhaul, but gone again when I drove it..
lucky got warranty, need to replace when I go back to jb end of the month..

actually, I feel he could do more but business was good and his hands are tight..
he only focus minimally

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
total is RM1660..

ok, as I don't have much budget for this, I can't expect much from this overhaul.

The turbo was upgrade to TD06 18g, I thought should have more power but only boost at 0.8bar.
in the past, fc is like half tank on a single day while now, only a quarter tank.

Flexible exhaust is gone again, think my car too low.. but hack with it, just live with it.

driveshalf was replaced twice during the overhaul, but gone again when I drove it..

actually, I feel he could do more but business was good and his hands are tight..
he only focus minimally
what happen to your driveshaft? do you always accelerate?:hmmmm:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
total is RM1660..

he only focus minimally
Bigger turbo got lag?

kurt_629

500 RPM

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
like this maken roti for 1 week only...hahaha
haha, yeah. roti kosong..
to be frank, I had a bad start..
I trusted the wrong fellow and workshop, I think I already spend rm4k for pointless repair and lousy items.

rule of the thumb, don't trust your friends too much. especially if they own workshop

what happen to your driveshaft? do you always accelerate?:hmmmm:
I also don't know, keep changing.. I don't drive aggressively..
too low? road condition?

Bigger turbo got lag?
still ok, it's smooth.
when the rpm hit 3-4k, it will launch..
after overhaul, can feel the whole car very light.
eager to go..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha, yeah. roti kosong..
to be frank, I had a bad start..
I trusted the wrong fellow and workshop, I think I already spend rm4k for pointless repair and lousy items.

rule of the thumb, don't trust your friends too much. especially if they own workshop

I also don't know, keep changing.. I don't drive aggressively..
too low? road condition?

still ok, it's smooth.
when the rpm hit 3-4k, it will launch..
after overhaul, can feel the whole car very light.
eager to go..
My mechanic introduced by my uncle, now with him 30 years....lol

Maybe too low, but during acceleration no problems? I lowered my VR a lot last time, the car vibrates upon hitting pass 3k rpm, then raise back no problem. Suspect when lowered the drive shaft angle was bent too much.

3 - 4k rpm is boost range, so same as TD-05....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
total is RM1660..

he only focus minimally

haha..motorsport world not that big in malaysia...he do come to rally svc park also...met him in jb last year...

well i think that amount of money, it was a steal....as expected by proper tuner work....

as for driveshaft, nowadays got too many brand...me too lost track of any reliable brand which to trust or to recommend.... lol...

kurt_629

500 RPM

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
My mechanic introduced by my uncle, now with him 30 years....lol

Maybe too low, but during acceleration no problems? I lowered my VR a lot last time, the car vibrates upon hitting pass 3k rpm, then raise back no problem. Suspect when lowered the drive shaft angle was bent too much.

3 - 4k rpm is boost range, so same as TD-05....
yeah, if you found a comfortable workshop, stick to it.
don't be like rojax, end up, headache, disappointment and wasting of time and money.

haha..motorsport world not that big in malaysia...he do come to rally svc park also...met him in jb last year...

well i think that amount of money, it was a steal....as expected by proper tuner work....

as for driveshaft, nowadays got too many brand...me too lost track of any reliable brand which to trust or to recommend.... lol...
yeah, he purely does motorsport. I tried to refer my friends to him but was rejected.
he strictly do motorsport..
his price is still ok, at least compare to the one that I been to..
he can do a very good job but he just don't focus.. too many customers.. I leave my car for 2 weeks and he only touch it after 5 days and everything was done in few days time..
Johor workshop is a big and profitable business..

too bad, I ought to learn the skill from young..
go what school, become mechanic is better :biggrin:

driveshaft, I give up..
use v6, evo3, sei..
I just leave it to him..

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
front 2.5 fingers rear 3 fingers. using 17" rim..my lower arm worn out faster especially left side compared to driveshaft. Keep on changing lower arm.

kurt_629

500 RPM

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
front 2.5 fingers rear 3 fingers. using 17" rim..my lower arm worn out faster especially left side compared to driveshaft. Keep on changing lower arm.

front 1 finger, rear 2 fingers..

the best remedy, is don't touch.
don't do anything about it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i now use original VR4 wiring i think i will change it because have many problem ,i think i will change to evo 3 wiring but i scary that will have the same problem like engine just shut off.. ... timing no like shit... so what do i need to do....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience