Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Probably worth more if mint condition.....:driver:
If carded worth thousand...those are for taikun not small fry like me :biggrin:

Rare stuff. A lot of people fry up the price of this two cars.
Still plenty at kino....even buying RRP already expensive...I've got another CRZ TRU exclusive, thought it was 19.90 after arrive home only found out it was 39.90 :banghead:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Just got this AE-86 variant from downstairs.....not Hot wheels but price of both can buy 10 HWs :stupid:

View attachment 562666
These tomica is cheap to start collecting and price increases kinda quick.
Their special range like this one or the premium series is worth the money.
I collect die cast oso but have never bought HW.
I like heavy equipment from tomica,its more detail than car model (normal series) they made.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If carded worth thousand...those are for taikun not small fry like me :biggrin:

Still plenty at kino....even buying RRP already expensive...I've got another CRZ TRU exclusive, thought it was 19.90 after arrive home only found out it was 39.90 :banghead:
How did you not realize when paying? You use card?

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
How did you not realize when paying? You use card?
I bought few more things at the same time, pay & walk away only to realize when reach home :bawling:

These tomica is cheap to start collecting and price increases kinda quick.
Their special range like this one or the premium series is worth the money.
I collect die cast oso but have never bought HW.
I like heavy equipment from tomica,its more detail than car model (normal series) they made.
Tomica quality are much more superior than HW in term of paint, body casting, details & of course the price...the only issue with tomica is the wheels are too small for their cars which I hate to look at :banghead:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I bought few more things at the same time, pay & walk away only to realize when reach home :bawling:

Tomica quality are much more superior than HW in term of paint, body casting, details & of course the price...the only issue with tomica is the wheels are too small for their cars which I hate to look at :banghead:
Another plus point for Tomica is that the newer model got suspension to help us cope with the potholes on Malaysian road...heheheh

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
wah!!! really sifu here to inspect any rare collection .... haha thanks bro
I'm definitely not a sifu in hotwheels. Probably know more about real cars than hotwheels. Just coincidentally able to identify some only.

I see. RM20 lost. Like a price of 2 set of meals.

The wheel looks cancerous. All looked like using sparetyre wheel for standard series. :banghead:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Time to revive the thread :biggrin:

Some updates of my almost complete filling up the frame....another 2 acrylic frame coming soon...my plan is to fill up with prancing horses & raging bulls only

DSC_1441.jpg

Got the mail-in Toyota pick-up recently during HW promo

DSC_1380.jpg

Show us your collections!!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Some updates of my almost complete filling up the frame....another 2 acrylic frame coming soon...my plan is to fill up with prancing horses & raging bulls only

View attachment 563455

View attachment 563456

Wow, nice looking frame.

I don't have much to post lately. Getting harder to find nice cars on pegs. :banghead:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Wow, nice looking frame.

I don't have much to post lately. Getting harder to find nice cars on pegs. :banghead:
Yeah bro thats y im also slow now very hard to find a good piece at peg atm....plus now ferrari & lambo price are way ridiculous to buy...some cost me more than rm100 even already loose :banghead:

The special one is the baby blue Datsun 510 wagon surf patrol which not available in market yet but will be very2 soon :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

View attachment 563455

View attachment 563456

Wah! serious collection there...........:adore:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yeah bro thats y im also slow now very hard to find a good piece at peg atm....plus now ferrari & lambo price are way ridiculous to buy...some cost me more than rm100 even already loose :banghead:

The special one is the baby blue Datsun 510 wagon surf patrol which not available in market yet but will be very2 soon :driver:
I can't even find American cars on peg nowadays. Hard to believe that even those are being scalped. Ford GT, new Corvette Z06, Corvette C7R. Can't find these. :banghead:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Hahahahaa me too like Danz all those I also got but belong to my kids since I don't collect those 'merican muscle....exception for Camaro '67 :biggrin:

vr2turbo,
Im just a small time collector using my kids as an excuse to buy toys...there are lot more HW taikun in Msia who are serious in collecting those cars....