Looking for Evo X

kUmUcHaI 11/1

Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Dont know where is the newbie started this...
But if u have money, buy a ix and save money to maintain it. Viii also nice. Not very high price now.

Dont know where is the newbie started this...
But if u have money, buy a ix and save money to maintain it. Viii also nice. Not very high price now.
Yes the VIII prices now especially the GSR are already dropping more (can get below 80k) but the IX is still very expensive at around 100-120k. Some X even cheaper!

If pure performance is what you are aiming for, CT9A chassis will be better. But you want something that is more comfortable and modern, Evo X should be the more balanced choice.

I think Evo X is fine as a more balanced car but I prefer manual more than SST.

If pure performance is what you are aiming for, CT9A chassis will be better. But you want something that is more comfortable and modern, Evo X should be the more balanced choice.

Such power car still want to go comfortable?:smokin:....lol:rofl:

If you want something more comfortable then just don't buy an Evo! Making an Evo more comfortable is just missing the point.

Yup, Even when I drove my friend's STi already had pretty firm suspension dy, so if mod will become harder not softer......:rofl:

Such power car still want to go comfortable?:smokin:....lol:rofl:
So can travel long distance together with family. Won't be too loud or bumpy but still got sufficient power. Almost like your VR. :biggrin:

But that actually looks like what the Evo X is trying to do. It does seemed more user friendly and comfortable than the CT9A series before it. Previous Evo are all spartan and equipped with basic stuffs only. I think Evo X is the only Evo that differs the most from the rest of the family.

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
as long not straight pipe....:biggrin:
at first with s-flow, but at the end go with straight flow muffler...better lah

peterj

Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Honestly speaking, before i really drive sst and i felt same as most of you guys, unless you planning to make tremendous power, else stop bashing sst, i had seen a lot of sst with bolts on only last more than 100k km without issues, of course must be with proper maintenance and sst cooler upgrade , some are Singaporean who go to sepang track days as well, even with higher power, sst have clutch upgrade as manual do, it is all abt the money u spending, even manual, if you make high hp on manual you still need clutch upgrade what

The good thing about manual is the lower maintenance cost for gearbox. :biggrin: No overheating issue or expensive SST gearbox oil.

Turbo never loud leh! is the exhaust......hhahhahahah:rofl:
About exhaust, turbo engines rarely can scream as loudly as NA engines. Exhaust gas still need to pass through turbocharger, exhaust gas in NA engines can straight away go out.

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.