Looking for Evo X

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hi guys,

There are few halfcut SG EVO X in JB and the price very expensive.
But if halfcut from Japan, the price way more higher and you will get full Kastam form if buy the engine etc.

Most of halfcut condition came from SG not in nice condition especially in engine/gearbox area.
Body parts and electronic can be say OK.

Been seen a lot of EVO X halfcut... the price are still expensive.

menmaster,
Dont waste your time on EVO, use your money get the Skyline
So I guess I was right earlier regarding the condition of Singaporean cars. :biggrin:

Is there any problem if you buy a halfcut without custom form?

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
So I guess I was right earlier regarding the condition of Singaporean cars. :biggrin:

Is there any problem if you buy a halfcut without custom form?
I don't think u can legally register and endorse the halfcut engine on any chassis that u plan to implant on without the custom form.

Reasoning being the engine without the custom form may subject to suspicion that the engine may be taken from a stolen vehicle lol.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I don't think u can legally register and endorse the halfcut engine on any chassis that u plan to implant on without the custom form.

Reasoning being the engine without the custom form may subject to suspicion that the engine may be taken from a stolen vehicle lol.
That means if I bought a scrap car from Singapore without any custom form, I can't use the engine (at least the block itself) legally over here?

Now I guess that is why some of these Singapore scrap cars are selling so cheap.

By the way, lately I saw at Facebook that there is a page selling cheap Thailand cars with Thai plates along with insurance to be used in Malaysia. Apparently the prices are crazily cheap like R35 GT-R can be had for under RM50k. Sounds suspicious...

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
lol...i not sifu, here OK what. Alignment out so much, until izso jump in .... in one of the thread....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its new physique may turn some people off, not just because it's not particularly exciting to look at but the fact that there's little differentiating it from its predecessor. Forget about the mundane exterior for now. First, let me assure you, VW's latest Passat is definitely all-new inside and out and I am pleasantly surprised by its impressive refinement, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience