Planning to purchase a Ford Focus

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I'm planning to purchase a 14'/15' Ford Focus (used) and I am wondering what's the warranty policy on it? (E.g will warranty be void after name transfer?)
Also, how's the after sales service by Ford? Spare parts availability and efficiency of service.

Thanks guys and really appreciate your help!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I'm planning to purchase a 14'/15' Ford Focus (used) and I am wondering what's the warranty policy on it? (E.g will warranty be void after name transfer?)
Also, how's the after sales service by Ford? Spare parts availability and efficiency of service.

Warranty generally stays with the car even after a name transfer

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Service? What service?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
most of comments from ford owners are about poor aftersales service....
Google it and you'll find it aplenty....

drummydrew

Known Member
Dec 7, 2015
Petaling Jaya
most of comments from ford owners are about poor aftersales service....
Google it and you'll find it aplenty....
yeap i came across that alot when scaling through the results and forums. any comment on how are the cars' quality as compared to the likes of VW, Citroen and Peugeot? (taking second hand value out of context)

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
yeap i came across that alot when scaling through the results and forums. any comment on how are the cars' quality as compared to the likes of VW, Citroen and Peugeot? (taking second hand value out of context)
Better than the French for sho.

Versus the VW... discounting the exploding twin charge 1.4 engine and the lemon DSG 7 gearbox, I'd saw VW better.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience