Planning to buy AUDI A4 B8 either 2010,2011&2012

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Means the paint really sucks badly. The A4 B4 is not very old. To think that the paint starts to peel off this soon when exposed to the harsh weather... :banghead:
already mention, geleng-geleng kepala. lol...
owner give up. Want to repair, cost a BOMB. Want to sell...value problem.
APTB case...:rolleyes:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Now with paint deterioration, it will further decrease the value of the car. Spent more than RM200k and get this kind of result... :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Leave outside to rot also goner mah!. Should just sell off cheap.....lol
I think was in 1998 financial crisis, Friend call want Audi or not, 1 years plus RM50k only. The story was owner want to sell, but used car offer RM25k only.....lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Leave outside to rot also goner mah!. Should just sell off cheap.....lol
I think was in 1998 financial crisis, Friend call want Audi or not, 1 years plus RM50k only. The story was owner want to sell, but used car offer RM25k only.....lol
Such low value. I think back then, service centre for Audi cars is much more limited than now. Luckily din't buy.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Such low value. I think back then, service centre for Audi cars is much more limited than now. Luckily din't buy.
My wife's boss did get an A4 as Company Car. After 2 years he bought over, but only after 1 year he sold it say too many problems. Thereafter the company car have been Lexus after Lexus......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My wife's boss did get an A4 as Company Car. After 2 years he bought over, but only after 1 year he sold it say too many problems. Thereafter the company car have been Lexus after Lexus......lol
Looks like Audi really has a lot of problems. But, their notoriety hasn't reached Volkswagen level yet. Now VW is like an unscrupulous company. One lies after another being uncovered. :biggrin:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Porsche seems to be doing good though. A lot of praises and awards.
When you see the words "Porsche", you think "Luxury", "Premium", "Expensive", "High Quality"; while you see the words "Volkswagen", you think people's car.

It was a matter of self interest for Porsche to show Porsche as a sub-brand of parent brand Volkswagen-- so that Volkswagen owners would consider Porsche to be a related brand-- which may serve as a natural upgrade path when their budget improves OR when they want something premium.

Something that I understand between VW & Porsche ownership

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When you see the words "Porsche", you think "Luxury", "Premium", "Expensive", "High Quality"; while you see the words "Volkswagen", you think people's car.

It was a matter of self interest for Porsche to show Porsche as a sub-brand of parent brand Volkswagen-- so that Volkswagen owners would consider Porsche to be a related brand-- which may serve as a natural upgrade path when their budget improves OR when they want something premium.

Something that I understand between VW & Porsche ownership
Someone mention VW is like Proton in Germany.......lol:biggrin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Some see and great expensive car with status, some see as problem car, dare not touch......lol:rofl:
have to kana burn first.....then don't dare to touch.

2nd hand conti cars always attractively priced. Many of my colleagues alway think better to buy a used conti than buying a brand new jap car for the similarly price.....Conti car give more status, as they would think.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
have to kana burn first.....then don't dare to touch.

2nd hand conti cars always attractively priced. Many of my colleagues alway think better to buy a used conti than buying a brand new jap car for the similarly price.....Conti car give more status, as they would think.
How about used BMW? I see E90 selling quite cheap nowadays.

Some say buy used conti rather than buying brand new Japanese car for similar price. But for me, I'll say buy used Evo or STI at the price of Vios, City or Almera. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This really made my day, my friend tagged me in FB on this :rofl: :laugh:

Enjoy...is an OLD THREAD but I'm sure LYN kakis read before. Fstrader was there commenting :rofl:

AHA...sorry guys but I was out busy racing.

I happy that my top VIOS thread actually registered 70 pages worth of good stuff!

Anyways, I convoyed to ulu Yam last yesterday, met a few guys in ulu yam.

2 RX7s and 1 S15.

They were quite fast but haha...thanks god for my GT wing and 17inch sport rims.

They're...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience