Why did you join ZTH?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I befriended you and now you are currently the oldest friend that I have in terms of seniority. :biggrin: Even my family is surprised when I first told them about it.
Many are surprised when met up. Tell them don't believe until see in person.......lol:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Just being truthful. I don't know much, just a bit here and there due to hobby.
Like bro. Renesis mentioned you are too humble. Your tyre/rim knowledge as good as mine if not better. Yah! few days ago, I was googling something saw you post in LYN, you mention to a member if you need to find out more on tyres there is a sifu in ZTH forum, look for vr2turbo...fuh! paiseh loh you mention like that.......:adore::adore:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Like bro. Renesis mentioned you are too humble. Your tyre/rim knowledge as good as mine if not better. Yah! few days ago, I was googling something saw you post in LYN, you mention to a member if you need to find out more on tyres there is a sifu in ZTH forum, look for vr2turbo...fuh! paiseh loh you mention like that.......:adore::adore:
Hahaha just telling the truth also.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hahaha, hands and legs not shaking yet but yah just being truthful again.
Actually how old are you? From the way you are writing, I always assume you are in your 40s or maybe nearing 50s. Are you older than that?

Many are surprised when met up. Tell them don't believe until see in person.......lol:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

You are probably the oldest member in zth.

Yeah, 6UE5T's knowledge is indeed quite vast as he knows things like from technical stuff in cars to driving skills such as heel & toe. Even DIY also he can do it.

He help you to promote your fame in LYN. :biggrin:

Nothing to do, just KPC..:burnout:
You are one of the senior members here from the old days. Joined since 2006. :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
hmm, why i join eh?

I cannot remembered correctly but someone famous introduce me to ZTH.

I came in and got hooked into it as it was brand new...

I remembered my 1st post was about the AE86... a reply post if i am not mistaken..

sooner or later ZTH has it's ups n downs... but anyway today it is one of my fav forums even i hardly come here.

ZTH is also the place i met many great people like SupraFanatics, TitanRev, Tom, DelimaPutih, Hayashi, HafiziNahar, Fuminari, dark5 (if not mistaken) and many more (some have quit ZTH or maybe silentreader n some whom i forgot ur names) plus made many friends in who are together into SuperGT...

ZTH is also the Malaysia Heaven for SuperGT, i mean which forums do talk about SuperGT? We even had HafiziNahar our famous SuperGT Dictionary and ARTC who teaches us to be more professional during international events.

There are many more so many that i dont think it is enough to write it here...

*ZTH is more decent compare to DCM...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually how old are you? From the way you are writing, I always assume you are in your 40s or maybe nearing 50s. Are you older than that?

Yeah, 6UE5T's knowledge is indeed quite vast as he knows things like from technical stuff in cars to driving skills such as heel & toe. Even DIY also he can do it.

You are one of the senior members here from the old days. Joined since 2006. :biggrin:
Mid 40s.
Only know bits & pieces things that I'm interested in. Just enough so that when I want to buy or do something to my cars, I won't get cheated easily.

OK ma, promote real sifu for the good of others! :biggrin:

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Big sifus from zth a lot also inactive already.

Eh, you din't state your reason for joining ZTH.
Why did you join ZTH?
one day a yellow evo7 with zth bomberman sticker all over passed by me, so went home & started to surf the website & immediately got hooked on it.

along the way learned many stuffs bout cars from the forumers, was in motor trader forum a while, but not as interesting as zth.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
hmm, why i join eh?

I cannot remembered correctly but someone famous introduce me to ZTH.

I came in and got hooked into it as it was brand new...

I remembered my 1st post was about the AE86... a reply post if i am not mistaken..

sooner or later ZTH has it's ups n downs... but anyway today it is one of my fav forums even i hardly come here.

ZTH is also the place i met many great people like SupraFanatics, TitanRev, Tom, DelimaPutih, Hayashi, HafiziNahar, Fuminari, dark5 (if not mistaken) and many more (some have quit ZTH or maybe silentreader n some whom i forgot ur names) plus made many friends in who are together into SuperGT...

ZTH is also the Malaysia Heaven for SuperGT, i mean which forums do talk about SuperGT? We even had HafiziNahar our famous SuperGT Dictionary and ARTC who teaches us to be more professional during international events.

There are many more so many that i dont think it is enough to write it here...

*ZTH is more decent compare to DCM...
Back in your days of joining, the internet is quite a boring place. Where else to go to learn more about cars other than ZTH. If I can time travel back to 10 years ago, ZTH will probably be the only place I will go to on the internet. :biggrin:

You are also another senior member.

Din't notice much about SuperGT talks since I joined. Maybe died down.

Mid 40s.
Only know bits & pieces things that I'm interested in. Just enough so that when I want to buy or do something to my cars, I won't get cheated easily.

OK ma, promote real sifu for the good of others! :biggrin:
Eh, check out the Proton Ertiga thread. Got discussion on Jakarta traffic there. :biggrin:

Why did you join ZTH?
one day a yellow evo7 with zth bomberman sticker all over passed by me, so went home & started to surf the website & immediately got hooked on it.

along the way learned many stuffs bout cars from the forumers, was in motor trader forum a while, but not as interesting as zth.
I think I heard this bomberman story before somewhere here... And also you become Perdana king after joining ZTH.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I joined in 2010 when I was searching for some info about my car on the internet. :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bcoz of cars! thats all

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I used to post there but left a few years already.......

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Unker VR
where are all the old DIY kaki? all MIA?
Now mostly in Apa apps group mah! you left. remember......hhahahhahahah

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Should be......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I joined in 2010 when I was searching for some info about my car on the internet. :biggrin:
B16A. :biggrin: ZTH is like a car troubleshooting heaven. As long as you describe your problem well enough, most probably there will be a solution even when members here have not seen the actual car itself.

bcoz of cars! thats all
That is the main reason for everyone isn't it? Unless for spammer and scammers of course.

I used to post there but left a few years already.......

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Now mostly in Apa apps group mah! you left. remember......hhahahhahahah

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Should be......lol
How about autoworld? Still active around there?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello again!

I would like to ask if anybody tried to DIY a motorized side mirror
on a non-motorized side mirror before?
Am driving a Persona M-Line. On the market, there is motorized ones but it cost RM180++ per pair.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2186101/all
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience