SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
In a way, your extra power actually helps the car to move easier unlike your previous 4G15 AT which is like struggling to pull the car or to put it simple, underpowered.
Nope. The 4G15 was powerful but i need a better gear ratio.

Why la like all giving up on NA? :P
I wanna feel the boost... :burnout:

OMG you made me feeling a little tempting to do it also :bawling:
Let's do it!!

I kena from you and whitewagon mah! :burnout:
White wagon poison :slug:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I din't plan on doing anything big to the engine on long run as this will be my daily car for quite some time. Don't want to do major engine mods to maintain the FC as it is already quite bad in the first place.

If so, I think I'll just do the whole piping from extractor to muffler at one go instead of just doing the extractor first. Perhaps more noticeable gains can be felt after that.

By the way, until now I am still unsure on what the bullet/midbox actually do. Can I choose not to use any bullet?

Like trying to emulate an unequal length extractor to mimic boxer engine sound. :rofl:
Actually mild mods will get you better FC if you drive it sanely haha.Your 4G15 is a carb, mmc or vdo version? My own satria's FC is great for a 3-speed auto even after modding, but it could be better.

Yeah the extractor would be a great plus. I might actually help your FC if you drive it efficiently.

Bullet/midbox are resonators, just one is oval and the other cylindrical. The shape of it changes the car's tone just a slight bit.

Of course you can... but it'll sound like absolute shit from the resonance haha. :biggrin:

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Actually mild mods will get you better FC if you drive it sanely haha.Your 4G15 is a carb, mmc or vdo version? My own satria's FC is great for a 3-speed auto even after modding, but it could be better.

Yeah the extractor would be a great plus. I might actually help your FC if you drive it efficiently.

Bullet/midbox are resonators, just one is oval and the other cylindrical. The shape of it changes the car's tone just a slight bit.

Of course you can... but it'll sound like absolute shit from the resonance haha. :biggrin:
It's hard to drive sanely when you have so much torque. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Mine is a MMC 5 speed manual. Which is why I always got tempted to mod it because people are always saying MMC is good.

You mean by just changing the extractor it would be a great plus?

So I guess bullet/midbox is a must to maintain a good sound.

It's hard to drive sanely when you have so much torque. :biggrin:
You need to follow your nickname while driving which is sane. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Perfect Match is a recent short film made by BMW Classic, where Jack insists on looking for a suitable replacement for his BMW 1602. This was an award winning BMW Feature short film that has made its name in Cannes and has won the Golden Dolphin award. Check out the awesome video

YouTube - A Perfect Match. BMW Classic.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience