Good tyre for 195/50 R16 size

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe not much user also...will have to wait for feedback from actual user :sleep:
Yah! now searching for reviews on Rovelo Sports A1 and Landsail LS588UHP. Rovelo many local users but not the type to report reviews in forum as can find any.....lol:biggrin:

Can get them cheaper but don't want to jump in until have more feedback....hhahha

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
Initial impression (this is comparison to my previous Continental CPC2)

- Much more quiet
- Taking corners on wet and dry seems very good, those KLIA exit hairpin turn after Putrajaya MEX toll can still push up to 95km/h mid corner without any issues, before this on CPC2 the tyre already screeching, understeering onto the next lane. The last 2 bends upon reaching Putrajaya MEX toll can still push 125km/h sap sap sui mid corner

- in the highway suddenly went to a traffic halt, braked from 150km/h to 0 took much shorter distance then previous tyres.

Later after touge will review again

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Initial impression (this is comparison to my previous Continental CPC2)

- Much more quiet
- Taking corners on wet and dry seems very good, those KLIA exit hairpin turn after Putrajaya MEX toll can still push up to 95km/h mid corner without any issues, before this on CPC2 the tyre already screeching, understeering onto the next lane. The last 2 bends upon reaching Putrajaya MEX toll can still push 125km/h sap sap sui mid corner

- in the highway suddenly went to a traffic halt, braked from 150km/h to 0 took much shorter distance then previous tyres.

Later after touge will review again
Brand spanking new tyre and you go and thrash it like that :biggrin: You got massive sized balls man. Does this Momo need running in?

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Yah! now searching for reviews on Rovelo Sports A1 and Landsail LS588UHP. Rovelo many local users but not the type to report reviews in forum as can find any.....lol:biggrin:

Can get them cheaper but don't want to jump in until have more feedback....hhahha
Maybe those user that opted for Rovelo is after the cheap and cheerful prices so most probably they just buy install and use only, not exactly like us constantly looking for bang for buck items all the time :rofl::rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Maybe those user that opted for Rovelo is after the cheap and cheerful prices so most probably they just buy install and use only, not exactly like us constantly looking for bang for buck items all the time :rofl::rofl:
hahah...true also. Many I see just listen to tyre shop boss recommendation......:hmmmm:

azlan96

Known Member
Sep 21, 2011
Ampang
Went to the Genting touge event, and I can say I am satisfied with the performance of this tyre, good grip at the corners, still very silent, massive reduction in understeer, barely screeched at all compared to the previous tyres, the only time it screeched (and even then it wasnt very noticable) was when I full throttled mid corner in hope to close the gap with the Golf R and A45 ahead of me.

I would say tyres like the Goodyear Eagle F1 and Michelin Pilot Sport series would probably do better but this is the closest I can get performance to value ratio..

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
hahah...true also. Many I see just listen to tyre shop boss recommendation......:hmmmm:
normal lo hahah people will trust the shop anyway

Went to the Genting touge event, and I can say I am satisfied with the performance of this tyre, good grip at the corners, still very silent, massive reduction in understeer, barely screeched at all compared to the previous tyres, the only time it screeched (and even then it wasnt very noticable) was when I full throttled mid corner in hope to close the gap with the Golf R and A45 ahead of me.

I would say tyres like the Goodyear Eagle F1 and Michelin Pilot Sport series would probably do better but this is the closest I can get performance to value ratio..
What car are you driving? Its nice to hear some good feedback for this tyre:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

But Momo cheap mah! against GY F1 and PS series......:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone out there,,

IS it 4g93p block same with GSR 4g93 Turbo block

im lost ma custom form laa for the turbo block,,
so is it ok if i use 4g93p (n/a turbo block) but use all the turbo piston,, olny block n/a turbo..

is it ok
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience