ZTH sifu related to car industries, anyway?

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
just a factory worker..or juruteknik penyelenggaraan mekanikal

*not sifu too..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
interesting topic.

I've been working on ZTH since I was 17 years old and that's been what i've been doing till today.
I dabbled in Business Management and IT studies for a couple of years but didn't go far

As for specifics, i suppose my field of work involves Website Management, Journalism, Photography, Racing, Events Management

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
interesting topic.

I've been working on ZTH since I was 17 years old and that's been what i've been doing till today.
I dabbled in Business Management and IT studies for a couple of years but didn't go far

As for specifics, i suppose my field of work involves Website Management, Journalism, Photography, Racing, Events Management
Technically you're a bad example. :biggrin: You own the place!

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
interesting topic.

I'm considering to venture into automotive journalism by around next year or early 2018. Do you have any recommendations for this?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I'm considering to venture into automotive journalism by around next year or early 2018. Do you have any recommendations for this?
well, I have to say it is in fact pretty easy to get into the Auto journalism game. Although it is getting increasingly competitive today with ever more talents getting on the bandwagon.

Besides the required skills such as journalism, photography, resourcefulness in sourcing content, to be a successful journalist, one should also posses worthy PR, Sales and marketing skills to ensure one knows how to sell themselves and / or to acquire a distinct individuality.

My suggestion for you is to start with a blog, or to generate read worthy content and to build an audience.

you can start by posting your thoughts / stories on the forums here to gain traction. There are plenty of critics here like Izso and Ixeo that can help you sharpen your content skills

good luck

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
well, I have to say it is in fact pretty easy to get into the Auto journalism game. Although it is getting increasingly competitive today with ever more talents getting on the bandwagon.

Besides the required skills such as journalism, photography, resourcefulness in sourcing content, to be a successful journalist, one should also posses worthy PR, Sales and marketing skills to ensure one knows how to sell themselves and / or to acquire a distinct individuality.

My suggestion for you is to start with a blog, or to generate read worthy content and to build an audience.

you can start by posting your thoughts / stories on the forums here to gain traction. There are plenty of critics here like Izso and Ixeo that can help you sharpen your content skills

good luck
Thanks for the advice. I am actually considering to start first by joining automotive websites or magazines as a journalist to get more exposure and experience in this field. Currently I'm pursuing a degree in language field, minoring in journalism.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the advice. I am actually considering to start first by joining automotive websites or magazines as a journalist to get more exposure and experience in this field. Currently I'm pursuing a degree in language field, minoring in journalism.
Great, we want you here. What genres are you focusing on?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
mainstream cars? mainstream automotive topics? new cars? motorsports? personalities?
For now, I'm thinking of car reviews via test drives and covering new car launches. Automotive topics such as discussions regarding new technologies in automotive and guides is also on my mind.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
For now, I'm thinking of car reviews via test drives and covering new car launches. Automotive topics such as discussions regarding new technologies in automotive and guides is also on my mind.
That field quite flooded dy, in my fb got so many and it does not include many others.....:driver: