Don't use UTQG reading 100%

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If off by 0.01 then the feedback won't be too far off, but for some the wet handling & traction is a big gap....lol:biggrin:
Maybe some other tires which are very good exceed those numbers by a big margin hence the difference with the borderline ones are big also.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Real world test is not really best, more like personal test using personal test on regular running road is the best. I loved the Federal RSR. But everyone I know says it's noisy, there are others better than it, etc etc. I say screw you, Federal RSR is king. :thefinger: And I hate soft sidewall tyres now.

So ultimately it's all personal choice. That's what I think la.
Why I say real world test is best. In the past when forum was very hot time, many login and there were plenty of feedback. I collected the data as how many good feedback, feedback on what is good and what is bad and so on. Like bro. 6UE5t mentioned the more good feedback basically that tyre will be good, 50/50 good and bad then average and if more negative sure not good already.

Like Falken ZE912 when it was launched, many tried and the feedback was really good, and when people ask for recommendation this was one of the popular ones. Even the tyre shops I went to the boss mention the sales very good, must be you recommending....hhahahha Then after a year or two there began some negative feedback of fast wear, less traction and later we found also the traction rating before was AA and the current ones were now rated A only. From there the recommendation stop, as feedback was bad and I think that is how it died a natural death.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Maybe some other tires which are very good exceed those numbers by a big margin hence the difference with the borderline ones are big also.
Nope, the difference is between expensive and budget tyres......hhahahhahahha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Have you tried the RSRR yet? :biggrin:
That time RSRR not out yet? After his hero sold off the rims and tyres were sold too, so no need RSRR already.....lol:rofl:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sure dont trust 100% because manufacturer own test could be differ....

i just use it as baseline on what to expect....only on your own driving style and condition specific will tell true results... :driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can't afford the 17" equivalent of the RSRR man.

Btw VR2Turbo : ZTH buy/sell got someone offering 215/45/17 Nexen AU5 at Rm200. Even if it's pre-GST, that's cheap. DAmmit.
Can give me the link? I search there, mostly used tyres.....:rolleyes:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Real world test is not really best, more like personal test using personal test on regular running road is the best. I loved the Federal RSR. But everyone I know says it's noisy, there are others better than it, etc etc. I say screw you, Federal RSR is king. :thefinger: And I hate soft sidewall tyres now.

So ultimately it's all personal choice. That's what I think la.
On same car, same driver
lap times
distance taken to stop
g's pulled

that's why magazine comparisons are so vital. else its like butt dyno.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Izso sponsor me RSRR pleaseeeee....the I let u go 5 rounds in elite to test it :rofl:

I think real world user experience is the most reliable because every tyre behaves differently when it is worn. Some are damn good when new but becomes shitty afterwards. So just maintain the performance.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Izso sponsor me RSRR pleaseeeee....the I let u go 5 rounds in elite to test it :rofl:

I think real world user experience is the most reliable because every tyre behaves differently when it is worn. Some are damn good when new but becomes shitty afterwards. So just maintain the performance.
You got a very good point there. Most tyre test are test when tyres are brand new. They do not test them as they wear down. Feedback from real world can be from new until bald....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
RM288 for 17" is still CHEAP
Our 15" tyres of choice are all around there or higher already :biggrin:
RM200 plus for 15" are UHP tyres. For 17" normally mid to low end dy.....hahhahah:biggrin:
But his problem is he found one shop selling at RM200 only....:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guysz,

Need your advice/help on the SAFCII on the setting stuff,

Can i know what is the correct and adviceable setting for,

Setting Menu

-Throttle Lo/Hi % ?
-Ne-Point ?
-Dec-Air ?
- Knk Set ?

Sensor Types...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience