My Time-Attack Kancil - #Small Small Chili Rice

SaKuRaGi^TenSai

Jan 3, 2005
Hi Guys..Just sharing my built on Perodua Kancil with my involvement in in Time Attack Competition organized by our local grassroot motorsport event organizers.

For the track car, it’s a JC-DET 713cc Fuel-Injected Intercooled Turbo-Charged 1993 Produa Kancil. The engine was originally from Daihatsu Storia X4 :)

Will update for more pics as I'm planning to do a widebody conversion to add more stability around the corners...hope for faster timing :P

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Wah bro I saw your car at the phantus chase, really nice kancil you have! :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Interesting. What time this "hot cili rice" does on the track?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If not mistaken you are the one with the fastest kancil till date? hahaha!
JCDET no joke man...nice engine you have

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Poison, you have kancil also......hhahhahahhaha:rofl:
No longer can poison adi. Adi manage to let go the idea. Focus on the other 2 now. :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No longer can poison adi. Adi manage to let go the idea. Focus on the other 2 now. :rofl:
Should mod Kancil because personal car. Daily drive, track, touge whatever. Probably cheaper to mod too.....hhahhahhaa:rofl:

Some more plenty of sifus, like here already got bro. SaKuRaGi^TenSai:driver:

SaKuRaGi^TenSai

Jan 3, 2005
Wah bro I saw your car at the phantus chase, really nice kancil you have! :rofl:
Thx bro :D :D

Interesting. What time this "hot cili rice" does on the track?
this year concentrate at Elite Speedway only due to another racing commitment at SNF (Special Kei-Category)

My best time so far :

Elite Speedway Clockwise : 53.46s
Elite Speedway Anti-Clockwise : 54.76s

wow...i bet your kancil can put many monsters on track to shame...
Hehe no lah bro..just drive the best as I can out there :itsme:

very very nicely done!
If not mistaken you are the one with the fastest kancil till date? hahaha!
JCDET no joke man...nice engine you have
There's another one by Nusa Indah Racing Team..super fast oso..hehe

Now doing the long-due port & polish for the cylinder head..hopefully can improve the powerband a bit at higher rpm

Last edited:

SaKuRaGi^TenSai

Jan 3, 2005
Continue porting the intake side with golf-ball-like pattern

Ready for a new cylinder head change :P

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Oh! you create more swirls for air fuel. I thought most polish port to make it smooth?
It's called dimple porting. Some says it reduce wall friction, provide laminar flow.
As i know mostly done by machine, but in this case hand ported! Some level of precision there! :adore:

SaKuRaGi^TenSai

Jan 3, 2005
Oh! you create more swirls for air fuel. I thought most polish port to make it smooth?
For the exhaust port, yes we polished it till ultra smooth..just the intake side need to leave it rough or textured for better air-fuel atomization..thats what i read and see how others did lah..hehe

It's called dimple porting. Some says it reduce wall friction, provide laminar flow.
As i know mostly done by machine, but in this case hand ported! Some level of precision there! :adore:
Have to done by hand coz machine cannot go through..head too small..so no choice nèed to be done by hand loh..hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been searching high and low for those transparent plastic/acrylic office blind rod which enables u to open or close the blinds. I wanna know where in KL or PJ can get it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience