Adjustable suspension review - Improve Hyperflex II

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think they are priced comparably the same. Just a matter of aftersales service and the person whom you're dealing with. I don't think you'd want to spend 2k with a salesman who doesn't even want to layan you or talk to you right?

I personally wouldn't mind paying a bit more for better service.

Jul 11, 2015
Johor Bahru
Improve hyperflex II for proton preve.

Just installed this adj on my proton preve. With cost rm2800 including alignment.

First they set the click to max hard. Feel like driving a tanker. But great cornering stabistability.

Thanks to your post on smooth setting. I changed to 7 hard front 5 hard rear. It does feel like stock suspension.

Jul 11, 2015
Johor Bahru
Is there any difference between DII brand and Improve? Seem like they used the same model name hyperflex ii.

And.. The damper clicks count from hardest or softest?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Is there any difference between DII brand and Improve? Seem like they used the same model name hyperflex ii.

And.. The damper clicks count from hardest or softest?
I remember turn left was soft, turn right was hard. Max clicks 30 meaning hardest setting

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Maranello, Italy. 1st September 2018:

Ferrari, most people would know them as Formula 1 champions, and makers of expensive supercars.

View attachment 572014
Tomorrow is Monza, Ferrari’s own backyard. Kimi and Vettel 1-2 starting grid. Will they achieve a 1-2 finish?

The prancing horse is the epitome of performance automotive machines. Is it the best? The most advanced? The most exotic? Not necessarily. But when you mention supercars, the first make that come to people’s minds all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience