[Want to Mod] Inspira to Evo X Bodykit

frankenstein90

Oct 12, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
If it looks like an Evo X, the one that challenges it won't be a normal car loh....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

But mine look like old junk that is why no one will challenge.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

That type of conversion won't be cheap. Rims upgrade? then what about tyres?
ya 17 or 18" , depends on budget too .. i can get cheaper rims and tyre at jalan kapar ..

now thinking where to get this evo x bodykit around selangor/kl area , not wide bodykit -over budget .. sometimes i saw some converted evo x damn cacat-ed , very squarish ..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ya 17 or 18" , depends on budget too .. i can get cheaper rims and tyre at jalan kapar ..

now thinking where to get this evo x bodykit around selangor/kl area , not wide bodykit -over budget .. sometimes i saw some converted evo x damn cacat-ed , very squarish ..
18" rims and tyres also not cheap

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If it looks like an Evo X, the one that challenges it won't be a normal car loh....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

But mine look like old junk that is why no one will challenge.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

That type of conversion won't be cheap. Rims upgrade? then what about tyres?
True also. Perhaps other turbo cars like those GSR or Evo Wira might challenge it. Can't win those....

As for the 2k budget for rims, it is not even enough to get one genuine Enkei RPF1 15"

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That halfcut will easily cost like maybe RM30k. Haven't mention heavy fuel consumption yet.... Seriously, if want to do everything including engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, exhaust system, the total cost of it plus the car is enough to get a 2nd hand Evo 8 or Evo 9. At least that's a real 4WD Evo not FWD Inspira... That's why I think no need to bother about engine first...
Bro, that's what I meant. I mentioned excluding engine ma not including. :biggrin:
No one would do everything. Mostly exterior mods and brakes part only. Exhaust might be.

Just like how some Civic FD convert to Type R look. Got one even convert it to look like Manual Gearbox with manual gear knob design. But under the glovebox is actually Auto :rofl:

Full conversion except engine. Dont want say excluding adi :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Bro, that's what I meant. I mentioned excluding engine ma not including. :biggrin:
No one would do everything. Mostly exterior mods and brakes part only. Exhaust might be.

Just like how some Civic FD convert to Type R look. Got one even convert it to look like Manual Gearbox with manual gear knob design. But under the glovebox is actually Auto :rofl:

Full conversion except engine. Dont want say excluding adi :rofl:
I think my eyes got problem lately or something. Sorry. :banghead:

4B11T from Evo X is possible but maybe need wait till over 10 years later. Wait until price drop like Evo 1,2,3 halfcut price... Then Inspira will replace Wira as the Proton Evolution car. :biggrin:

Eh, I thought Civic FD convert manual is getting more common nowadays? Saw many FD2 convert to 6 speed manual gearbox from DC5... With manual transmission, the 155hp Civic FD can be quite a fast car... None of its competitors from that class comes with manual. Altis, Sylphy, Mazda 3, Lancer GT, Cerato... Only Inspira 1.8 and that underpowered 1.6 Hyundai Elentra have manual...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think my eyes got problem lately or something. Sorry. :banghead:

4B11T from Evo X is possible but maybe need wait till over 10 years later. Wait until price drop like Evo 1,2,3 halfcut price... Then Inspira will replace Wira as the Proton Evolution car. :biggrin:

Eh, I thought Civic FD convert manual is getting more common nowadays? Saw many FD2 convert to 6 speed manual gearbox from DC5... With manual transmission, the 155hp Civic FD can be quite a fast car... None of its competitors from that class comes with manual. Altis, Sylphy, Mazda 3, Lancer GT, Cerato... Only Inspira 1.8 and that underpowered 1.6 Hyundai Elentra have manual...
U read too fast :rofl: or eyes reading but mind process different things haha!

Got...Altis need to import from overseas for those new altis got 6 speed manual in non asian market.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
U read too fast :rofl: or eyes reading but mind process different things haha!

Got...Altis need to import from overseas for those new altis got 6 speed manual in non asian market.
I think I read too fast until I thought is including instead of excluding.

Your kind of Altis got 6 speed manual with 2ZZ-GE isn't it? Now even new one in overseas have 6 speed manual too. 6 speed manual suits the sporty look more than CVT.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It appears that Lamborghini have filed a claim with the trademark office for the name ‘Aventador,’ leading to the mandatory speculation that it could be the name for the Murcielago’s replacement.

A select group of customers were treated to a preview of the new raging bull at Sant’Agata recently and word is that the Lamborghini Aventador...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience