Nissan gtr

Vicky Macho

Dec 2, 2014
Kota Damansara
Thank you so much for all your advice and comments. I saw an ad of 2014 nissan gtr for sale its vermillion red colour.
Is there any other color available out there?so far i have seen only one

So far i have viewed few gtr's all of its mileage is between 9000km to 15XXX km.
im confused in this part..im buying my gtr this saturday..i have selected two colors dark grey and pearl white. My family insisting me to take the white one....both color look nice....

What about tuning my gtr performance and body wise??...

Thank you :driver:

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Is the nissan gtr japan specs exhaust sound louder and sporty compare to uk specs
Which is more silent?...im not sure correct me if im wrong.....just heresay

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl:

sry guys i couldnt help it. I know my post is irrelevant and I'm spamming but I just couldnt help it...moderator feel free to delete my post after you have a laugh yourself

To the TS, why get recond when you can get a new one? Buy the red one...your family is wrong so get a new, red one.
Tuning wise, go to sunway, throw a stone, if you hit a car tuning workshop then just give them a stack of money and just say "tune this, you have 1 week" and walk away in style. They will know what to do. And dont bother to look back or discuss with them because you wouldnt understand what they will explain to you. Cheers

AlexKen

Sep 29, 2014
Paka
GTR performance =:top: :burnout:Fast, Power....
Tuning.. nah.. no problem.. Juz need $$$:biggrin:
Colour.. aiya... Choose for urself mah, Not for other...
But for the exhaust sound between Japs and UK better ask the GTR bosses.. :driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Gtr black edition and premium edition. What are the difference's??....:biggrin:
Black Edition is slightly lighter, not sure which parts (maybe lighter seats, less insulation materials, less luxury etc2.)
Premium Edition is the more luxury version above the std version.

Anyway just like the post above, just google to know exactly.

One is black colour, another is premium black colour
Haha, not really!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
i would rather go for maserati ghibli s.
can bring my parent along for the ride.

can also brag about the engine being built by Ferrari.
then,can park beside your gtr and say to you 'nice Datsun bro".

seriously,if u can afford it dont let anyone influence your choice like colour or used/new.
buy what u want and live with it.

tuning?
just like bro cvkit said.

why must take from 40kmh,seriously?
u really have nothing to do is it.That car can do 0-100 faster than the time u take to choose which colour
u want to go with your gtr.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the difference between the two cars is that one you pay more to get "lesser", another you pay lesser for "more"..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm..after much considerations..I also want to get a GTR and make it my weekday car. My Myvi as weekend car since it's so cute I can use it to tackle small little legal aged teenagers. I can drive GTR in weekday jam so that people can see that I'm driving a GTR since the car will hardly move. What do u guys think?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
i would rather go for maserati ghibli s.
can bring my parent along for the ride.

can also brag about the engine being built by Ferrari.
then,can park beside your gtr and say to you 'nice Datsun bro".

seriously,if u can afford it dont let anyone influence your choice like colour or used/new.
buy what u want and live with it.

tuning?
just like bro cvkit said.

why must take from 40kmh,seriously?
u really have nothing to do is it.That car can do 0-100 faster than the time u take to choose which colour
u want to go with your gtr.
Perhaps Panamera Turbo S is better. At least I think it is due to it being a 4WD V8 Twin turbo car...

u mentioned that money is no issue for u, so get the most expensive GTR u can find in the market.
Nismo version?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience