BLM conversion 4g15T

moloderfd

Oct 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hello guys , i really2 need an opinion for conversion of my car , i have saga BLM 1.3 , now i interested in 4g15 mivec turbo , people said it can fit saga BLM, this engine is from mitsubishi colt 2005 - 2008 , i intent to install this engine on my car , but i lack of experience from others , as i cant get to know any person who have installed this engine in their car , if u guys have any info about this engine please let me know.. thank you from a newbie..:driver:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
hello guys , i really2 need an opinion for conversion of my car , i have saga BLM 1.3 , now i interested in 4g15 mivec turbo , people said it can fit saga BLM, this engine is from mitsubishi colt 2005 - 2008 , i intent to install this engine on my car , but i lack of experience from others , as i cant get to know any person who have installed this engine in their car , if u guys have any info about this engine please let me know.. thank you from a newbie..:driver:
Wiras and older Sagas have 4G15. Not the T though. Where you gonna source that Colt halfcut anyway?
Also, if you can get a Brabus Forfour halfcut it has an even stronger 4G15T. :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
wah interesting! Yeah, I wanna know if mounts are the same. I read somewhere the Mivec engine will fit since it's a reverse layout engine. But that's just me reading. I know nothing.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I rather just buy a turbo kit for the current engine.
Sure the transplant will give a bit more power maybe but the rarity of the engine make maintenance a pain in the backside

moloderfd

Oct 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
what i know is 4g15 for satria wira is an older version , this is 4g15 newer version which has gearbox terbalik that is similar with saga BLM , thats why people said it can fit saga blm plus it has the same mounting as mivec CK , bcoz mivec ck has gearbox terbalik , u can try search google 4g15 mivec turbo because it does exist in the model of mitsubishi colt Ralliart 2005 - 2008 , 2012 is the newer version . and i already ask someone that can provide me the halfcut and i can actually found them , but im a bit sceptical about the durability of the engine.. i still want to ask for someone who already did this..

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
the 4g13 4g15 and 4g15t found in the mits colt 2002-2006 and smart forfour does not have the same mounting as the lancer/mirage ck chassis
it has only 3 mounts. engine side, gearbox side and one rear mount which hooks up to the kframe. the same applies for the later 4a91 series engine. the engines were designed for cars without a centre crossmember within the engine bay.

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
here's a fruit for thought,
the chinese have gone 1 step further and turboed the 4a91 found in series 2 colts. These engines have found their way into the soueast lioncel/V3 which pretty much is a lancer/mirage ck Soueast V3 (Lingyue) - Page 6 - China Car Forums
this is the engine: ¡¾Í¼¡¿¶«ÄÏV5ÁâÖÂ1.5T ºÚÄÚÊÎ ´îÔØ4A91T·¢¶¯»ú ¶àͼ£¡_V5ÁâÖÂÂÛ̳_Æû³µÖ®¼ÒÂÛ̳
if you can get your hands on this puppy it might fit.

edit: yeah the 2nd website is chinese, i cant read jack but you should be able to navigate around the website. Otherwise if you check the china car forum link, the v5/v6 model has this engine as well. soueast builds cars for mitsu under license and are allowed to use their technology to build their own cars.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering what shampoo or medium you guys use to clean the rims.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience