Daddys club

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
My new born baby boy still increase in jaundice level... have to stop breast feeding for few days and apply UV light according to Doctor's advice... worrying...:bawling:
My son was like that. 3 days in the UV bed. He'll be alright la. Ask your wife to watch what she's eating as well that might contribute to the jaundice level (some claim too much ginger and wine will affect it).

It's normal la, follow doctors advice and you'll be fine.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, jaundice quite normal in new born. Higher level needs the UV light. My son and daughter level those days was lower, so under early morning sun light for him and her for about a week....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
dun worry bro, its normal, both my kids had jaundice. the doc claims that jaundice is caused by breast milk, forgot the term.
do as wat VR2 advised as I did the same & it works.

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Thanks buddy... yup, we did let our baby sunbathing early in the morning out from the UV bed... heart broken while seeing him always asleep/inactive due to the jaundice... let see how is the result by tomorrow... god bless...:afraid:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
My new born baby boy still increase in jaundice level... have to stop breast feeding for few days and apply UV light according to Doctor's advice... worrying...:bawling:
dont stop breast feeding....your baby need mommy's milk to increase the body immune system :nurse:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yup, mother's milk first then only supplement by canned milk if not enough......
The mother should be able to produce enough for the baby. New borns have stomachs the size of a cherry. Don't over feed with formula.

The most is your wife will need feed him more frequent only, don't supplement with formula unless you're planning to move to formula.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
alternatively...feed the baby a little bit with fresh goat's milk... the mommy also should drink goat's milk to strenghten her imune system too

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
dont stop breast feeding....your baby need mommy's milk to increase the body immune system :nurse:
Thanks bro... just to stop for 3 days to eliminate some root cause... definitely will give breast milk once everything ok and sometimes we mixed some formula for just in case... appreciate your guys advice... :wavey:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Finally, my baby boy is safe from jaundice... thanks for everyone and everything... I can sleep well now..:sleep:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
Good to hear that bro...but keep monitoring until the jaundice goes away....my baby still having mild jaundice & expected to last up to 3 months looking at his sister track record...a bit slow due to breastfeeding but as long as he's healthy, we are more than happy!

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Ask your wife to watch what she's eating as well that might contribute to the jaundice level (some claim too much ginger and wine will affect it).
Eating ginger or drinking ginger tea for health is just one of the many misunderstood home remedies which can have negative side effects if not moderated, and most home remedies are not moderated in terms of dosage. People just eat them without having regard to what they doing purely on the strength of what others say by word or mouth, old customs or some silly rationale not based on educated reasons.

It's not just a valid suggestion that it is safe to consume a lot of it simply because its organic and Western drugs is not. Many western drugs after all are derived from herbs and every herb, plant, any form of opiate, has side effects which have to be taken in proper measure.

Ginger promotes bleeding if taken too much which is one reason individuals on anticoagulants and blood thinners, such as Walfron, should not take ginger. The same goes for pregnant women or women coming out of pregnancy where the likelihood of bleeding is high.

The yellow tinge you see on the skin of folks who have taken too much ginger is not jaundice. It's actually internal bleeding. The one thing about ginger is that it has aspirin pain relief properties and some people who suffer from pain, such as backpain, unknowingly take a lot of ginger and then attribute the plant's miraculous qualities at making them feel better. The danger from that is you draw conclusions based on just the positive effect and thinking it has to be safe to consume in large quantities. Anything over-consumed is not a good thing, especially ginger.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu's, pls advice. Can the aircond system in a 4g93T be used in the 4g93P engine? Are the piping the same? HOw about the electronics to control the aircond? Can all the control on the current proton dashboard compatible with the aircond socket from the 4g93T?

Pls feedback. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience