Honda City 2009 Dashboard Warning Light All On.

CKLOO

Nov 12, 2005
I need help. Recently my honda city 2009 dashboard warning light on very frequently. I sent to Honda service centre to checked. After several checking, they are sure that my car's ECU is ok, no error code appear. But it still happen again when i drive out from the service centre.

The warning light all on when in few situation :
- It happen when i gear in.
- It happen only when gear 1 & 2.
- It wont light on when after reached normal speed.
- It happen when i parking.

And when the warning light all on, i can feel the gear is a bit lagging. What happen actually ?

I attached herewith the photo & video of the said situation. I really need help on this problems. Anyone faced this problem before ? Any solution ???

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
something like a friend had encountered. faulty TCU. it was dirty and in need of some cleaning.
btw, which SC did u go to? the SC which solved my mate's problem was HZN in glenmarie.

good luck.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Sound like something relate with the gearbox, maybe u need to check around how many sensor does the gearbox has.
Engine light on is mean the ecu did not received the correct signal from sensors.
It could be either sensor itself faulty or some of the mechanical parts caused sensor fail to deliver.

Bring the car back service center, fetch the technical support do the real time OBD.... should be able to detect.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys I'm facing a problem which is my turbo is giving out white smoke after I kill t:rolleyes:he car. When I'm in the jam. Car will getting hotter and hotter until about 100c. Could it be my turbo die?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience