Choose good tyre is important for family safety

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yokohama Decibel DB. Makes a huge difference in terms of noise vs any tyre in the market
Rated the most silent and comfort tyre so far. 17" that size if not mistaken around RM400+

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Nowadays, world is changing. Those parents can afford one will surely make sure the kids have a car of their own....:smokin:

:
Which then creates lots of wannabe driver whom think they should overtake and cucuk everybody on the road in their parent's car.

If they drives Myvi, it is suppose to be super powerful compared to car with engine producing double the output of the Myvi.Even at 100kmh on winding road oso still want to overtake. Uphill oso wants to overtake a turbo. What the heck...

If they drives toyota/honda even worst. They are superior to others even a merc or a B20B powered civic.These kids needs lesson about what a vios or normal everyday city can do before killing themselves.

Then there are the wannabe tuner car with all those serious sticker, lowered and loud exhaust.
These are like i said, wannabe. in Malaya its 'budak baru nak naik'. Kids, u dont deserve the pilot sport 3 on your car when an uncle in the making can smoke u in a sedan on eco tires.

On the topic, in Malaysia majority of people buy tires based on budget than usage.
Which is why new and cheap alternative brand are easily penetrating the market.Only a handful buy tires on usage as they can afford it.

WHat my advice is to buy the best tire your budget will allow and drives within the limit.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Which then creates lots of wannabe driver whom think they should overtake and cucuk everybody on the road in their parent's car.

If they drives Myvi, it is suppose to be super powerful compared to car with engine producing double the output of the Myvi.Even at 100kmh on winding road oso still want to overtake. Uphill oso wants to overtake a turbo. What the heck...

If they drives toyota/honda even worst. They are superior to others even a merc or a B20B powered civic.These kids needs lesson about what a vios or normal everyday city can do before killing themselves.

Then there are the wannabe tuner car with all those serious sticker, lowered and loud exhaust.
These are like i said, wannabe. in Malaya its 'budak baru nak naik'. Kids, u dont deserve the pilot sport 3 on your car when an uncle in the making can smoke u in a sedan on eco tires.

On the topic, in Malaysia majority of people buy tires based on budget than usage.
Which is why new and cheap alternative brand are easily penetrating the market.Only a handful buy tires on usage as they can afford it.

WHat my advice is to buy the best tire your budget will allow and drives within the limit.
I drive a Toyota wor....:frown: but never superior :frown:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
U dont fall into the "new wannabe driver driving parents car" mar....
U even humble enough to drive a mousedeer.
When will it be ready?
Bukit Putus is calling lah......
Never ready anytime soon. LOL! Gonna use till engine crash.
(Driving mousedeer is actually quite suffering at 1st :listen:)

Never drove uphill struggling that bad haha!

Now focus on one car will do.
Decided. :love:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Never ready anytime soon. LOL! Gonna use till engine crash.
(Driving mousedeer is actually quite suffering at 1st :listen:)

Never drove uphill struggling that bad haha!

Now focus on one car will do.
Decided. :love:
Then bring the car u focus on.
Pomen GTR already warm up his satria every 9 pm thinking u will arrive anytime soon.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then bring the car u focus on.
Pomen GTR already warm up his satria every 9 pm thinking u will arrive anytime soon.
No I was warming up with Pomen GTR few times, waiting for u to arrive la :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
woohoo...
like this had to start practicing again...
have to give me 10 sec handicap as i'm on eco tire ok?
I'm only on 20% thread left tyre :frown:
Alignment lari adi. back to topic before kena warning haha!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
woohoo...
like this had to start practicing again...
have to give me 10 sec handicap as i'm on eco tire ok?
Olden days, not handicap how many lamp posts?.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Change your tyres and go.....:driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
ok2...
I was thinking, why is it Proton shod the Exora bold with HP tires?
Its meant for carrying people. Yes it has quite some punch on the low end but comfort rubber is the one to go. Its not meant to be driven like a forester.

Most new euro/conti car which are using Continental as stock oe tires seems to choose the oe tire with logic. Premium Contact for luxury saloon, Sport contact for performance saloon and so on.

What surprises me is that with soo many new tire to choose from and some at super bargain price, there are people still choosing 2nd hand tire when they need to change.
Some even said that the 2nd hand branded tires are better than the new brand tire.
Even when the thread left is only 20-30%, let alone the tire's manufactured year.

Then again, its not just the tire.
Its a whole combination of mechanical, man, electronics.
A car with decent rubber and ABS is no use if the driver did not know how to react.
Even a good driver driving a car without ABS will perform better in emergency if he know how to react. Good rubber alone wont be enough.

Jul 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
good tyre can save you alot of money as you no need to change it frequently.
and it is very important to choose the right tyre to ensure your safety on the road.
u need to understand tyre before you buy it,for me i prefer lasts long and silent tyre.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What surprises me is that with soo many new tire to choose from and some at super bargain price, there are people still choosing 2nd hand tire when they need to change.
Some even said that the 2nd hand branded tires are better than the new brand tire.
Even when the thread left is only 20-30%, let alone the tire's manufactured year.
2nd hand tyres at least more then 50% pattern, if not good for dry only as it will aquaplane easily:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

please help..my wife's car need to change gearbox oil.
what brand best 4 honda 1.7 2001 model n izzit 10L enuf?

plese helpme..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience