bodykits for NA

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yup plus painting. These days, want to paint a small panel also at least rm150-200. Sigh...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well sorry, I may use the word term. I was having in mind to suggest custom modify and not custom made. I previously used EG bumper lip on my AE111 and it fits well with very little mods. What I am trying to suggest here is that, use a kit from other car and modify to fit into your Airtrek NA. Besides, it looks different from those standard kit.

Reason why I'd rather use a lip from Proton Putra because out of 10 treks with kits, 9 of them I see on the road are Ralliarts. It's just too common and looks almost like factory kit. Anyway, just a suggestion. Some may want something bolt on like original kit without revets to hold them. I had a Sentra N16 with Nismo kit and it looks boring to me. Just personal preference.
Custom make also have. My friend left his car for 2 weeks (I think) to measure and make to fit, but his was more a test car, since manufacturer wanted to produce some kit for his make....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

I wonder if its those aluminium lip. That can withstand a human weight.
The aluminum can stand, just see where it is mounted. The mounting might not....:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Custom make also have. My friend left his car for 2 weeks (I think) to measure and make to fit, but his was more a test car, since manufacturer wanted to produce some kit for his make....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

The aluminum can stand, just see where it is mounted. The mounting might not....:biggrin:
Have a friend did for S2000. 1 person jump. Forgot how muchie.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience