Kena Summon, Don't want pay go court

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yours got rear filming?:smokin:
Only seen one selling from China. 1 set got 2 cams for you to attach one in front and one behind.
But then getting the front one more important since some road bullies usually like to do the brake thing.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Only seen one selling from China. 1 set got 2 cams for you to attach one in front and one behind.
But then getting the front one more important since some road bullies usually like to do the brake thing.
Then bang from rear, nothing to show?....:smokin::banghead:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Came out from junction. Already out from junction (passed the white line). Car moving straight kiss my side because he try to cut queue. My fault wor, cause straight got right of way.

But I'm already out on the road, I am not coming out from the junction, my car is already out, just that it is traffic jam. My car is the one at "Do not turn wide", its not straight, a bit senget. I've already passed the white line because no traffic from my left so I turn but because jam ahead I cannot move already.

Cops say my fault because "menyeberangi jalan". Also the road I am on is 1 way only.

I don't quite understand the situation actually... Means the car that hit u was coming from the right junction, but because he tried to cut cue so he steered to the left (which is towards "no wide turn" space) and hit u? If that's the case, how could he be in the right? Coz he is facing the wrong way of the road.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't quite understand the situation actually... Means the car that hit u was coming from the right junction, but because he tried to cut cue so he steered to the left (which is towards "no wide turn" space) and hit u? If that's the case, how could he be in the right? Coz he is facing the wrong way of the road.
At 1st I thought of that too if he cut queue means he is driving against traffic. So I not sure the car came from the top of the photo or from the left of the photo.

If from the left of the photo, he may be trying to cut into the lane of the left junction of the photo then couldnt brake in time when Ixeo was already out from the junction.

by law, he knocks ixeo then he is wrong. Unless it was an empty road and he was driving straight and ixeo came out to his lane then is wrong. But this case is not.

That driver trying to escape from being guilty la. Make up his side of the story which sounds more convincing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yep, it’s another horrific Ferrari accident, this time involving a F355. From the looks of it, seems that the driver of the Skoda Superb slammed into the rear end of the Ferrari literally splitting the F355 into two pieces. As you can see in the images below, the F355’s rear-end (including the V8 powertrai) is located several feet away from the main body!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience