^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
popcorn after break-fast can... :itsme:
Oh ya, Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to Muslim bros in ZTH.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

ass lickers? people who are glad seeing her respecting her ownself are ass lickers to you? wow...
Seriously respecting herself or not, Have to just wait and see. If u see the comments on some fan page on her photos, some are just too fake.

More people are saying is just purely for publicity or getting attention. But nothing said is backing it up for now.

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Her old pics are still on her FB.

For those who are keen, download and zip it all up for memory sake.

Or better still, troll bait :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh ya, Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to Muslim bros in ZTH.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Seriously respecting herself or not, Have to just wait and see. If u see the comments on some fan page on her photos, some are just too fake.

More people are saying is just purely for publicity or getting attention. But nothing said is backing it up for now.
You still reading her fan page? No wonder still many supporters.....:smokin::biggrin::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You still reading her fan page? No wonder still many supporters.....:smokin::biggrin::biggrin:
No la, not I read, heard from friends who did went in and see what is all the hoo-haa about. Then they were talking about it during TTs

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
All this national fiasco wouldn't have erupted if Felixia looked like Whoopie Goldberg or a whale.
Fiasco? what fiasco? Embracing Islam is a good thing that can happen to anyone........just hope she can bare with the fan club.

ahmad_t

Jun 27, 2014
Selangor
Fiasco? what fiasco? Embracing Islam is a good thing that can happen to anyone........just hope she can bare with the fan club.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about her religious conversion. I'm talking about the rowdy atmosphere netizens have been getting themselves into, all the negativity, vulgarities and hostility towards another human being.

She's just a human being, like the rest of us.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about her religious conversion. I'm talking about the rowdy atmosphere netizens have been getting themselves into, all the negativity, vulgarities and hostility towards another human being.

She's just a human being, like the rest of us.
aah...I am with you..... cant stop anyone if they decided to show their stupidity, me thinks.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What worries me is not her BF but her BF's father...
the apple does not fall far from the tree.

anyway I don't know what's the big hoo haa. what she believes is up to her. likewise, you like men or women also none of my business.

live and let live.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, saw the King Eagle already, damn cun lar the remote control module !!

Too bad the remote cannot be used with King Dragon or King Leopard..... Anyway, what are the features compared to the earlier models ar?

P:S> Integramania:I collected the remote from AhMeng already.. paid him RM80.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience