Hidden Speed Trap Illegal?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Manhole inside also got poisonous gas sometimes. That is why they pump in air or extract (not sure) before they go in....:biggrin:
I think is the smell? I do see them having big hoses during manhole maintenance. But then for the police to have speedtrap from a manhole, he will be standing on the ladder and that can be very tiring :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think is the smell? I do see them having big hoses during manhole maintenance. But then for the police to have speedtrap from a manhole, he will be standing on the ladder and that can be very tiring :rofl:
You are the one who suggested manhole mah!......hahahahahah:rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You are the one who suggested manhole mah!......hahahahahah:rofl::rofl:
For them to do these nuisance speed trap, sure suggest stupid locations for them. If they can do it in the drain, then manhole shouldnt be a problem :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience